ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal disallowed - TOTAL REJECTION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

erhunse
Newly Registered

Appeal disallowed - TOTAL REJECTION

Post by erhunse » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:35 pm

funny enough, I just got a decision today.

Appeal disallowed

Every statement I put forward was rejected. MY oldest daughter is 8.

The Judge claims, I dont have proof of relationship, being divorced.

The train tickets of proof of visit rejected on the grounds that I could have been travelling fortnightly to see anyone for the almost 2 year period

The pics submitted, dont prove anything.

The payments made to my ex-wife, rejected. AS I could have been paying her money I owe her for 2 years

Court order rejected, as its not a final order, as its only an order to start contact over 2 years ago.

Every argument the barrister made for me, rejected on one silly argument or the other.

Its obvious to me the judge was just out to reject me from the word go

He says skype is an alternative for me to keep in contact and should go back to my country

I am given 14 days to lodge an appeal to the upper tribunal, Can you kindly advise how to go about this and which solicitors to use, as I dont want to use the old solicitor.

Er

Member of Standing

Re: Appeal disallowed - TOTAL REJECTION

Post by member » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:58 pm

What application did you appeal?

Casa

Re: Appeal disallowed - TOTAL REJECTION

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:30 pm

It would have helps if you'd continued in your original thread, with background to your application.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1377761
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.