ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelling EEA Spouse Visa Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rosmo
Newly Registered

Cancelling EEA Spouse Visa Application

Post by rosmo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Hello!

I have applied for cancellation of my EEA spouse visa and documents return form by filling out the cancellation form online exactly a month ago. I have followed this up with filling out 2 documents not received form online after 10 days and 15 days respectively. I have done the same for the second time 5 days ago.
Phone calls and emails has not been really helpful so far. I have really hit a wall here and do not know what can be done about this.

My husband has now moved to a different country. I was hoping to travel with him but now I am unable to join him as UKBA is not returning my passport!
I haven't attended my biometric either and explained via email stating my decision to withdraw my application. I am desperate to have my documents back and join my husband.

Member of Standing

Re: Cancelling EEA Spouse Visa Application

Post by member » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Did you receive the COA before requesting your documents back from HO?