ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA PR eligibility/confusion after sending application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vndpag

NON EEA PR eligibility/confusion after sending application

Post by vndpag » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:20 am

Hi Gurus/Moderators
Please If you can help me regarding query

Application sent 20/06/2016
Application recieved by HO 21/06/16
Money deducted from account 25/06/16
Till now nothing No Bio Metric letter

My wife (EU national) already holding PR card since December 2014 however my wife was at home unemployed three month looking after my daughter after she finished her maternity period in October 2015. She resign her job in December 2015 and got P45.She found new job in February 2016 only part time 20 hours per week. I applied my PR with all payslips from 2009 to till June 2016 but just worried about three month missing payslip in 2015 will make my case in difficult situation ?
I did send my application before 23 days of my 5th year anniversary. Now I am worried that I should have wait until I finish 5th year anniversary Is that going to be any problem while case worker looking into my applications.

Thank you and good luck to everyone who is waiting for PR
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

noajthan

Re: NON EEA PR eligibility/confusion after sending applicati

Post by noajthan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:21 pm

vndpag wrote:Hi Gurus/Moderators
Please If you can help me regarding query

My wife (EU national) already holding PR card since December 2014 however my wife was at home unemployed three month looking after my daughter after she finished her maternity period in October 2015. She resign her job in December 2015 and got P45.She found new job in February 2016 only part time 20 hours per week. I applied my PR with all payslips from 2009 to till June 2016 but just worried about three month missing payslip in 2015 will make my case in difficult situation ?
I did send my application before 23 days of my 5th year anniversary. Now I am worried that I should have wait until I finish 5th year anniversary Is that going to be any problem while case worker looking into my applications.

Thank you and good luck to everyone who is waiting for PR
If you mean your wife had DCPR since 2014 then she has had no need to exercise treaty rights after that date.
All she has had to do since then is reside in UK and not leave for a prolonged time (over 2 years).

If you are applying as the direct family member of your spouse/sponsor (as I think you are) then your work is immaterial except for demonstrating residence in UK.
As a dependent you can not exercise treaty rights, your PR status is based on your spouse/sponsor (so a few missing payslips won't matter).

As advised earlier, in your case its appropriate to apply for DCPR on or after 5th wedding anniversary.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 04473.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

vndpag

Re: NON EEA PR eligibility/confusion after sending applicati

Post by vndpag » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi noajthan
Thank you for reply yes I was bit in panic regarding brexit and I didn't know what was outcome that is reason I send earlier and I was following this website and looking at the cases.
I have attached almost everything from five years together (Bills,Banks Statement Council Tax) except the last month of July ( 5th Anniversary ) payslip .
I don't know what will be my case my employer is not cooperative.
Thank you once again