ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success despite past refusals and an 11 Months gap!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ditima98

ILR Success despite past refusals and an 11 Months gap!

Post by Ditima98 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 pm

Dear Great people of this site,

By the grace of God, this exhausting fight with the system is over....I finally got my ILR-please read my case history, its truly God's miracle that I survived all the traps set by Home Office along the 10 years journey!

To those still striving to over come the challenges, I say fight on, never give up even when someone says you have no chance. I have had refusals and at the end of it all, a 11 months gap while i had no room to manoeuvre ...but in the end I still succeeded, so you can too.

Again, I repeat, to you all brothers and sisters still striving for your papers, I say good lucky and keep on, you shall triumph in the end!

For all those who gave me much needed support on this site, i say a massive thank you and edge you to keep on the good deeds, your rewards will indeed come from God for this nobble job you are doing!

To contribute in my own small way, as a way of paying back, am all yours for any questions you may have in relation to my personal experience during this 10 years rough ride i have experienced immigration-wise.
ditima

Pete001
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success despite past refusals and an 11 Months gap!

Post by Pete001 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:52 am

Ditima98 wrote:Ditima98
@Ditima98,

Can you please share us your case details....

Ditima98

Post by Ditima98 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Pete001 wrote:
Ditima98 wrote:Ditima98
@Ditima98,

Can you please share us your case details....

Please kindly check 'General UK Immigration forum" of this page/site for part of my case history, under the heading:

"Biometrics fourth time fail, Applications invalidated!!"

Regards,
ditima

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Many congratulations !! Very happy to see that you came through all the way as a winner. Good luck and best wishes to you and family .