ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to inquire if my EEA PR application was received?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Moustafa2
Newly Registered

How to inquire if my EEA PR application was received?

Post by Moustafa2 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi all,
I sent EEA PR application and supporting documents on the 8th of August via Royal mail signed for first Class. There is no signature or proof of delivery on Royal Mail website until now and I am getting so worried my documents have been lost.
Royal mail can’t help locating where my things are as I have not send it via tracked service and said as this is delivered to a government department then maybe it was received but was not scanned thus no signature.
I called the Enquiries from European citizens on Telephone: 0300 123 2253. An agent said there is no way they can confirm if they received my file and application or not.
Any ideas how to handle this? Is there any way I can get home office to check if they received my file?

Moustafa2
Newly Registered

Re: How to inquire if my EEA PR application was received?

Post by Moustafa2 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Hi all,

I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

Thanks,
M

asp

Re: How to inquire if my EEA PR application was received?

Post by asp » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:12 pm

HO are unlikely to bother searching for your documents. You won't know if they have them until after your application should have made it on to the casework system. May be a few weeks more if EEA teamsxare busy.