ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR fp home office appointment before decision.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mairyk10

FLR fp home office appointment before decision.

Post by mairyk10 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Postman_2016 wrote:mackk aslo received the similar letter, hope he replies!
hi
what is your immigration history..my husband is waiting too for flrfp reply as we had interview 2 and half months ago but no reply yet

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Re: FLR fp home office appointment before decision.

Post by Postman_2016 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi,

I was on tier-4 visa, after finishing my master i was endorsed by my university for tier-1 (graduate entrepeneur) for one year, which was due to expire in Jan 21st 2016. In sep 2015 i got married (religious/cultural) then gave notice of intention of marriage, which was refered to home office, they investigated for 70 days and allowed me to get married around end of december. Instead of going for another one year endorsement from universty we registered our wedding and applied before expiry for flr m visa (around jan 17, 18th). We were called for interview on April 25th where they interviewed about relationship. Since then i was waiting, last week received letter that home office requires me to attend their office for service of decision. My case was sent by my solicitor, i am waiting for my solicito's advice in this matter as he has queried home office as to why they want to serve decidion in person.

mairyk10

Post by mairyk10 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Postman_2016 wrote:Hi,

I was on tier-4 visa, after finishing my master i was endorsed by my university for tier-1 (graduate entrepeneur) for one year, which was due to expire in Jan 21st 2016. In sep 2015 i got married (religious/cultural) then gave notice of intention of marriage, which was refered to home office, they investigated for 70 days and allowed me to get married around end of december. Instead of going for another one year endorsement from universty we registered our wedding and applied before expiry for flr m visa (around jan 17, 18th). We were called for interview on April 25th where they interviewed about relationship. Since then i was waiting, last week received letter that home office requires me to attend their office for service of decision. My case was sent by my solicitor, i am waiting for my solicito's advice in this matter as he has queried home office as to why they want to serve decidion in person.

ohh ok good luck.. do inform us about the outcome.. u r saying that u applied for flr m so why u r posting fir flr fp??? do u meet the financial requirements ??

Postman_2016
Pakistan

Post by Postman_2016 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:55 pm

mairyk10 wrote:
Postman_2016 wrote:Hi,

ohh ok good luck.. do inform us about the outcome.. u r saying that u applied for flr m so why u r posting fir flr fp??? do u meet the financial requirements ??
Thanks, yes i meet the financial requirements.
Thread might be wrong to post but i was looking for purpose of home letter for inviting to their office for service of decision. This this the only thread regarding that letter.
I am still looking for answer,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:20 pm

What date u have been given to attend the HO to collect? Service of decision

Regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015