ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Second Registration needed while extending Indian Visa.

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Is Second Registration needed while extending Indian Visa.

Post by IndiMarshall » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:12 pm

I am a naturalized British citizen living in India From Apr 2015 based on the Entry Visa
I acquired in UK to Visit India for the period of March 2015 to September 2015

I got my visa extended from September 2015 to September 2016 in India.

As per the note '' Registration required with in 14 days of arrival in India for Visas or for more than 180 days'' mentioned on the first entry Visa suggestion I have registered myself at the nearest FRRO office in 2016.

Can someone please let me know if I have to register myself again as I am going for one more extension for the period September 2016 - September 2017 in India ??

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Re: Is Second Registration needed while extending Indian Vis

Post by IndiMarshall » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:37 am

This Subforum 'Other Countries' is very inactive :cry: :cry: it needs more contributors..

I will check my luck today and update you all.. I didn't fill any registration form.. let me see what they will say..

At the end I will post a very detailed procedure for Visa Extension in India... it can be really confusing to start from first step for anyone.. I will try to address that in my detailed post... :D :D