ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Interviews- questions asked

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FKS21177

Extension Interviews- questions asked

Post by FKS21177 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:24 am

Hi Gurus & zimba, one of my friends who is not using this forum been to the interview and one of the question he was asked was how did client ABC came to you and he replied through reference while on his website in the testemonial it says ABC found about his comapny throgh website.can he change his website now leave it as its as and this should not be an issue... Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Extension Interviews- questions asked

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 am

FKS21177 wrote:Hi Gurus & zimba, one of my friends who is not using this forum been to the interview and one of the question he was asked was how did client ABC came to you and he replied through reference while on his website in the testemonial it says ABC found about his comapny throgh website.can he change his website now leave it as its as and this should not be an issue... Regards
so your friend lied and now is trying to make up for it ?? :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:07 pm

zimba88 wrote:
FKS21177 wrote:Hi Gurus & zimba, one of my friends who is not using this forum been to the interview and one of the question he was asked was how did client ABC came to you and he replied through reference while on his website in the testemonial it says ABC found about his comapny throgh website.can he change his website now leave it as its as and this should not be an issue... Regards
so your friend lied and now is trying to make up for it ?? :?
Hi Zimba88, thanks for the response. he said he he has alot of clients and i donth think its possible you can rememeber about every client so he sad instead of answering i dont remeber/know he said reference coz he gets alot of clients througg reference. his questions is can shoulkd he change in the website or leave it as it as ? thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:31 pm

No point in changing his website statement now....it's probably already been read by the Case Worker. The website was probably viewed before the interview.

As a point of interest...is your friend aware that the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) rules require online testimonials to be held on file in writing as verification of validity and made available on request. The company can't change them as and when they feel like it. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.