ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current appointment report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali272
Member of Standing

Current appointment report

Post by Ali272 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Hi.

I just downloaded my current appointment report by using this website: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/ and it was completely free. but I am looking at companies house website and it says they charge £3.00.
The one i just downloaded from the website above looks seriously fake and cheap. Can anyone please tell me whether the website is genuine? also does HO accept downloaded current appointment reports or should I order it by post?

Thanks.

Ams2013

Re: Current appointment report

Post by Ams2013 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi Ali272,

The link is genuine and you can use the report downloaded for your application but make sure you send all pages in the report.It's free and acceptable but if you want to spend £3 then there is no harm either just call company house and ask for the report and they will send you the report by post.

Thanks

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Better to have paid one

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:56 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:Better to have paid one
Better to have paid one? Really? Is it because of the cost attached to it, as the contents of the free one and the paid one is same....and same. Well, £3 is not much, but I won't pay for something when I can get it FREE.

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks for all replies.

I think I'm going to order a paid one. That website is seriously suspicious. Doesn't make sense to try to save £3 while the application fee is more than £1200.

Thanks again.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Ali272 wrote:Thanks for all replies.

I think I'm going to order a paid one. That website is seriously suspicious. Doesn't make sense to try to save £3 while the application fee is more than £1200.

Thanks again.
If you log in (or register) using the companies house beta service (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/), you'll just need your company's authentication code and you can get ALL on your company on your finger tips...FREE. This is what I used in my initial application to get my FREE Current Appointment Report and this is what I will use when I'm applying for my Extension. But, its your choice. Its just £3. What if its £300?

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Thank you. Will ask about my authentication code from my accountant. I agree now, will just download the report from their beta website.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:32 am

babaty2k02 wrote:
Ali272 wrote:Thanks for all replies.

Thanks again.
If you log in (or register) using the companies house beta service (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/), you'll just need your company's authentication code and you can get ALL on your company on your finger tips...FREE. This is what I used in my initial application to get my FREE Current Appointment Report and this is what I will use when I'm applying for my Extension. But, its your choice. Its just £3. What if its £300?
there is no option in beta website to download this, i tried that, u have to use old link provided http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:45 am

...honestly, the easiest way to get the CAR is through this website (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/). Its so simple and straight forward. And also could be used to download other filling history of the company though only the CAR is FREE, other documents from £1. If not registered, you'll be required to register for the Companies House WebCHeck before accessing the documents.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:24 am

Current appointment report can be easily obtained from the old companies house WebCHeck service for FREE. It is acceptable by the HO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice