ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allegation few weeks before BC ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Star30

Allegation few weeks before BC ?

Post by Star30 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Hello everyone , I'm in nightmare since last week
I'm due to apply for British citezenship soon
I acquired PR nd last year and I was plane to apply for my BC
But few days ago I recieved a phone call from police that they need me in police office to make statement due to allegation from my neighbour that I scratch his car by my keys nd he seen me
I'm going to make statement today
Is it Gona effect my citezenship ( good character ) section

Thank you

Casa

Re: Allegation few weeks before BC ?

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:26 pm

It depends on whether the police charge you. Did you damage your neighbour's car?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Casa wrote:It depends on whether the police charge you. Did you damage your neighbour's car?
Of course not , I did NOT touch the car .

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:03 pm

If the police bring no charges, you don't have a problem.

If they do charge you and there is a Court case pending, you will have to declare it in your application.

Or if charged, wait to submit your BC application until the case has been heard and if found not guilty you won't need to declare it.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:12 pm

I will see police tonight nd make my statement and will write here the outcome

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Star30 wrote:I will see police tonight nd make my statement and will write here the outcome
Please do.
(Casa, not CR001)

tiredoftiers

Post by tiredoftiers » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:38 pm

cases like this police actually pays visit to establish the fact whether complaints to be legitimate and to apprehend the offenders when something actually happened. how did police get your number? I am just curious because criminal damage to property with intent(is what it looks like) is serious crime police normally does not phone they come to the scene themselves

Star30

Post by Star30 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:52 pm

This car my neighbour who parked front of my house nd there we're scratch in the door ( not big scratch ) anyway they cal the police by the police get to their home I left the house and when I back to home the police officer left his card nd the case incident number then I rang 101 and said to them the incident number the left my details so later police phone me for interview after 4 days bcos I was busy nd police officer was

tiredoftiers

Post by tiredoftiers » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:24 pm

hope police drops it as you said you did not do it but bear in mind scratch to be small or big its still a crime whoever did it, should police take it any further in your derogatory could deprive you on achieving the citizenship of this country for well long time

Star30

Post by Star30 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:44 am

I have seen police last night at 23:00 . It's too late but this the only time police officer available , I made statement nd the owner gf car said I seen him but the owner didn't see but he think it's me but they have no evidence or witnesses a part of the gf but when I talk to this guy he was rude nd called me paki
He was looking for fight but I just walked a way . But the guy phoned police after I left .
They are new couple just moved to our street and they are just arrive from Poland
Nd police didn't say to me anything .
The takes my finger printer and my DNA but he said we do it with all allegation .
Don't know what Gona happen !!!!

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:03 am

You'll have to wait and see. Even if you applied now, you would have to declare that you have an ongoing case and the caseworker will almost certainly wait to see the outcome before making a decision.

If police taken no action they will normally destroy your fingerprints / DNA record immediately.

How do you intend to satisfy the knowledge of English language requirement?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:44 am

Star30 wrote:I have seen police last night at 23:00 . It's too late but this the only time police officer available , I made statement nd the owner gf car said I seen him but the owner didn't see but he think it's me but they have no evidence or witnesses a part of the gf but when I talk to this guy he was rude nd called me paki
He was looking for fight but I just walked a way . But the guy phoned police after I left .
They are new couple just moved to our street and they are just arrive from Poland
The takes my finger printer and my DNA but he said we do it with all allegation .
If no evidence nothing will happen.
Anyone (or anything) could have scratched a car left in some public place (not necessarily outside your house) and it could have happened at any time.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:00 pm

ohara wrote:You'll have to wait and see. Even if you applied now, you would have to declare that you have an ongoing case and the caseworker will almost certainly wait to see the outcome before making a decision.

If police taken no action they will normally destroy your fingerprints / DNA record immediately.

How do you intend to satisfy the knowledge of English language requirement?
Thanx ohara
I passed life in uk exam nd B1 trinity college

All was ready to send but just was waiting to save money for for the application fees . I got so many polish friends nd they contacted with this guy but the guy was so rude with her nd told her why u stand with Pakistani guy side and my polish freind was nearly crying nd so angry from the way this guy talk to her ,
I'm friendly person nd not seeking problems with my neighbour I would be happy to talk to this guy but he looks hate me from colour becaus my house mate told me yesterday he knock our door nd shout aggressive to my house mate and accused him the scratch but my house mate said to him no I'm from newzeland nd won't do that then the guy left nd two days after accused me but the strange this that his gf said she seen me !!!! Nd his bf didn't nd the boys was with her in her house but they said I scratched the car while his bf was running to stop me !

Star30

Post by Star30 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:05 pm

noajthan wrote:
Star30 wrote:I have seen police last night at 23:00 . It's too late but this the only time police officer available , I made statement nd the owner gf car said I seen him but the owner didn't see but he think it's me but they have no evidence or witnesses a part of the gf but when I talk to this guy he was rude nd called me paki
If no evidence nothing will happen.
Anyone (or anything) could have scratched a car left in some public place (not necessarily outside your house) and it could have happened at any time.
Only that girl says she seen me nd she is the the owner car gf , I really not well because I feel depression nd only police and court things scare me . I did not scratch the car really

sshah20
Pakistan

Post by sshah20 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:44 pm

To Star30,

If you had done nothing wrong then there is no need to talk to this guy. If I were you I wouldn't even look at him because of the false allegations.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:54 pm

sshah20 wrote:To Star30,

If you had done nothing wrong then there is no need to talk to this guy. If I were you I wouldn't even look at him because of the false allegations.
I know mr shhah but I don't want wast time nd go to court nd delay my application I would like finish all friendly because he is my neighbour nd I don't want him hate me nd I hate him nd anything will happen in future , I belive it misunderstanding nd with talk all will be fine nd we could smile nd exchange good morning or hello in futures who knows we might be friends instead be enimy nd every while we call the police for dearly beloved issue as he called me paki so it's look like hate , I like polish ppl and I know they are agrassive but good heart nd when they know know more they r so lovely ppl so I want him know that I'm friendly person nd not seeking problem so it would be nice if we became friendly neighbors

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello everyone
Since my interview with the police I haven't recieve anything yet not letter or phone call and I need to find out because I have got my Ncs in 20 days
Shall I ring the police and ask ?

dapto10

Post by dapto10 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:33 pm

How did they interview you - under arrest or caution? An official police interview of a suspect usually takes place under one of those.

In my opinion, if there's still an ongoing police investigation, you should contact Police and ask for clarification / information.
In case the investigation is still open, you'd want to wait and postpone your Citizenship Application until the investigation comes to an end. Once it comes to an end, you should be OK.

If Police establishes the allegation was false, you have the right to apply for Record Deletion. This is the process that will remove the record of your arrest / caution. As Ohara had rightly said, your biometric details will be automatically deleted if the allegation is proved to be false / malicious. The record of your arrest / caution, however, will stay on PNC (Police National Computer) until you reach the age of 100. You can have it removed by applying for record deletion.

If I were you, I'd contact Police first and postpone the applicaation if necessary.

P.S. I believe it wouldn't be fair to brand Polish people aggessive... They can be as aggressive as English, Welsh, Scottish, Pakistani, Indian, Maltese, Syrian, Australian or any other people. There are aggressive people everywhere.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Thank you for your answer
I like polish ppl and my wife is polish but this person was soo weird and I have got a lot of polish friends who tried to help but this guy was too aggressive and refused any talk with me
I wasn't arrested and the police has said to me it's invitation but it was official as they take my DNA and finger prints and was recorded interview but I asked them is it caution the police officer said its allegation ,
Since then I haven't heard anything or letter !

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello everyone
Today I recieved voice message from police inform me that
The allegation has been closed and No further action
So
Shall I declare that in my application ?
Shall I apply deletion record ?
But I haven't been arrested or cations , it's only interview to hear my side from allegation

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Star30 wrote:Hello everyone
So
But I haven't been arrested or cations , it's only interview to hear my side from allegation
There's no need to do anything.
(Casa, not CR001)

Star30

Post by Star30 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Casa wrote:
Star30 wrote:Hello everyone
So
There's no need to do anything.
Thank you casa

Star30

Post by Star30 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Casa shall I apply the NA normally and tick no in all the boxes because I never been convicted to any criminal or been in problems in my life apart of this allegation ? Yes
Will HO office ask me about the dna and finger print in police office was taken in the interview ? No

dapto10

Post by dapto10 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:02 pm

Star30 wrote: Will HO office ask me about the dna and finger print in police office was taken in the interview ?
Your biometrics should have been deleted already, it's required by law.

Star30

Post by Star30 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:52 pm

dapto10 wrote:
Star30 wrote: Will HO office ask me about the dna and finger print in police office was taken in the interview ?
Your biometrics should have been deleted already, it's required by law.
Thanx bro