ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (LR) refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imii
- thin ice -

ILR (LR) refused

Post by imii » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:08 am

Hi Gents ,

I have received a refuel letter from HO office stating they are refusing my ILR(LR) and they have given me 14 days for appeal against it .
HO said they are refusing because HMRC record shows less earning for first year (2010/11 that time was on TR 1 visa ) I had amended my tax for the 2010/11 and paid all o correct tax on earning before application made and attached all updated SA302.
HO said they there is no letter from accountant which would explain reasons for amendment .
Sectary of state if not satisfied for this and would like to refuse my ILR( LR) application .

I was thinking to get a letter from my accountant with a solid reason for amendment and do appeal against it.

Could you please advice me on this ?

ouflak1

Re: ILR (LR) refused

Post by ouflak1 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:39 am

imii wrote:Hi Gents ,

I have received a refuel letter from HO office stating they are refusing my ILR(LR) and they have given me 14 days for appeal against it .
HO said they are refusing because HMRC record shows less earning for first year (2010/11 that time was on TR 1 visa ) I had amended my tax for the 2010/11 and paid all o correct tax on earning before application made and attached all updated SA302.
HO said they there is no letter from accountant which would explain reasons for amendment .
Sectary of state if not satisfied for this and would like to refuse my ILR( LR) application .

I was thinking to get a letter from my accountant with a solid reason for amendment and do appeal against it.

Could you please advice me on this ?
I think it is a blessing that they are even giving you the opportunity to get an accountant letter and provide that as evidence! The HO's attitude with regard to accounting 'mistakes' has, in general, not been very understanding. Just one warning: don't lie, and don't ask your accountant to lie.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:28 pm

imii wrote:Hi Gents ,
Some of us are female! :shock:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shiv_singh
Newly Registered

Post by shiv_singh » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi

Could you provide further details of your case.

1. What was the amount of income claimed for visa and the 12 month period.
2. What amount was declared to the HMRC
3. Reason for incorrect declaration to HMRC
4. When amendment made

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:22 am

Under which provision was the visa refused?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

paboluuk

Post by paboluuk » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi immi,

When did you applied for ILR & How long you waited till you get this stage ? Have you attended for interview ?

Thanks