ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should i be worried? why so long

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Should i be worried? why so long

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello ,

I am pakistani and married with polish citizen 2014 in Poland enter Uk last year june on Eea Family permit .

I applied Uk residence card through a solistor last year in september ..Home office taken payment on 18

september 2015 and i received bio matric 30 september and i was waiting for CAO letter 3 months i received letter in january 2016 and after letter we had interview in march in liverpool both we went there they ask many questions and in the end they said that we will receive decision in 0ne month because we wait already for 6 months .. i was working with one agency and they stop giving me work after 20 july it was my last day work for the permision .. my wife is full time worker we dont receive any benefits .. now i dont have a work , still i dont have bank account and not register gp.

Today i went my solictor and he told me if he will write Home office that i am still waiting for my residence card they will refuse me and send to pakistan and even not give any right for the appeal

my question is that is it true Home office can refuse me because i want desicion of my application

please guide me what to do ,i hope i can get good advice here

Thank you

Noetic
Member of Standing

Re: Should i be worried? why so long

Post by Noetic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:26 pm

They can refuse you but not for enquiring about the outcome of the application.

Can you get your MP involved as I'm not sure your solicitor is being very helpful.

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 pm

HOW to involve MP I dont know and i know my solicstor is so so

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:41 pm

punjabiinuk86 wrote:HOW to involve MP I dont know and i know my solicstor is so so
http://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/

Good luck, you have been waiting a long time since they told you you'd hear within a month!

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Thank you very much .. do you think that mp can help me

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:12 pm

punjabiinuk86 wrote:Thank you very much .. do you think that mp can help me
They have been known to get answers out of the home office for people, yes. Really depends on the MP though (although they are all meant to do their job of course!).

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:18 am

i forget to write that my wife received one 1 sms in june Message from the Home office our records show that you may not have leave to remain in uk please contact us on 08443754636 to discuss next day i call this number it was very expensive that lady was keep asking my all deatils and talking many words she didnot listen to me and then send me email from Capita behalf on Home office ,,, should i have to worried? why my solictor keep saying wait decision from Home office and if they refuse me i have no right to appeal

Richard W
- thin ice -

Post by Richard W » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:03 pm

punjabiinuk86 wrote:i forget to write that my wife received one 1 sms in june Message from the Home office our records show that you may not have leave to remain in uk please contact us on 08443754636 to discuss next day i call this number it was very expensive that lady was keep asking my all deatils and talking many words she didnot listen to me and then send me email from Capita behalf on Home office ,,, should i have to worried?
As a taxpayer, I think yes. I would expect that you already believe that your right to stay in the UK is dependent on being the genuine husband of your wife.
punjabiinuk86 wrote:why my solictor keep saying wait decision from Home office and if they refuse me i have no right to appeal
The only useful thing that might be done is to apply for a fresh CoA. I'm not sure if you are entitled to one, but if you get one it may enable you to work again.

It appears that the HO is considering refusing your application on the basis that your marriage is a marriage of convenience. If your marriage is a marriage of convenience, you are not the family member of an EEA national and therefore have no in-country right of appeal.

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:33 am

we married in poland we are genuine couple .is it possible to get fresh CAO ? why i dont have right to appeal ? everybody does but not i

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:19 am

punjabiinuk86 wrote:we married in poland we are genuine couple .is it possible to get fresh CAO ? why i dont have right to appeal ? everybody does but not i
If not recognised as a legitimate marriage then you are not considered as a family member and so no rights are invokable.

You can dig into these vital questions in HO guidance here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... s_v3_0.pdf
- page 54+
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:20 am

But marriage is genuine everything is true ,, everyone receiving desicion in 6 months why my applictaion take so long any idea,,
My question is i came from poland my polish temporary card also expired ? Home office will send me to pakistan or poland ?

shaaki.fabi

Post by shaaki.fabi » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm

punjabiinuk86 wrote:But marriage is genuine everything is true ,, everyone receiving desicion in 6 months why my applictaion take so long any idea,,
My question is i came from poland my polish temporary card also expired ? Home office will send me to pakistan or poland ?

Hi contact me for talk.
xxxxxx

Moderator edit: email address removed as security against spammers & scammers who frequently trawl the forum for personal contact details.

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:57 pm

what is my future in uk ?

Noexit
Newly Registered

Post by Noexit » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:43 pm

punjabiinuk86 wrote:what is my future in uk ?
Hi,
Hope you are well. I am in the same boat. My application has been just passed 6 months but nothing from home office yet. What is your current situation?
Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:12 am

punjabiinuk86 wrote:what is my future in uk ?
You need to wait for decision on application to see what options are open.

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:08 am

i am waiting 1 year and 2 months how long more i have to wait? i am in stressful situation .. what options can open? refuse or give?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:08 pm

punjabiinuk86 wrote:i am waiting 1 year and 2 months how long more i have to wait? i am in stressful situation .. what options can open? refuse or give?
The decision can be to issue card or to refuse.
If refused steps may be taken for removal.

Have you contacted your MP for support to follow up on this (as was previously suggested)?

Ken1234
Hungary

Post by Ken1234 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello, I feel for you, my husband was in similar situation even though we were married etc (I am from EU, he is non-EU). I am writing as I read you are not registered with GP, please do not worry and try to get registered, when my husband finally went (as we thought he was not allowed) he got registered easily, as he had the same address as me and I was registered there. I do not know if this depends on GP, we are in East London. Please send your wife and let her ask casually what documents you need to get registered, I do not think that you need to be completely `legal`, same for dentist. This was a few years ago so double check please, but worth a try.

punjabiinuk86
Newly Registered

Post by punjabiinuk86 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:44 am

i connect with mp they need my interview recording and copy of interview what it is in liverpool home office.i dont know what to do really heard time for me

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by wish_uk » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:29 am

punjabiinuk86 wrote:i connect with mp they need my interview recording and copy of interview what it is in liverpool home office.i dont know what to do really heard time for me

if it possible that Home office might not accept/believe the residence card issued from another eu member state.
married Aug 2014

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:12 pm

It may be possible to request to have case expedited - no guarantees though:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... s_v4.0.pdf