ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M): Six items of correspondence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mahiku
Newly Registered

FLR (M): Six items of correspondence

Post by mahiku » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Six items of correspondence addressed to you and your partner at the same address as evidence that you have been living together since your last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you first started living together up to a maximum of two years.

Very tough requirements. I have following with me at the moment. I will be apply for my partner's FLR (M) in February 2017.

1. Bank Statements (separate statements my / my partner) for last two/three years
2. Tenancy Agreement (Addressed jointly ) for last three years
3. Council Tax (Addressed jointly - paid via Debit card - annual bill as evidence) for last three years
4. I have GP/Medical letters / Correspondence for last 18 months - however the surname on letter is different from the one in my passport. Is it going to cause any issue? I am going to request for my surname change in future correspondence but how about previous ones?
5. Driving letter (Surname is different from the one in my passport. Is it going to cause any issue?) I am going to request for my surname change in future correspondence but how about previous ones?
6. 2-3 Election / government postal voting correspondence for last 12 months

I will be able to manage utility bills (water and energy) for next for coming months but cannot get for previous 2 years with joint name.

Is it going to help?

On page 64 of FLR(M) Version 04/16:

The dates of the items of correspondence should be spread evenly over the whole 2 years. They
should be from at least 3 different sources.

What does it mean "From at least 3 different sources"? (Bank, Council tax, Tenancy agreement) should be enough?