ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountants Completion Report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali272
Member of Standing

Accountants Completion Report

Post by Ali272 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi,

My accountant has given men this completion report. Does this satisfy HO requirements? Thank you so much.

"In order to assist you to fulfil your duties under the Companies Act 2006, we have prepared for your approval the financial statements of ******** Limited for the period ended ****** which comprise the Profit and Loss Account, the Balance Sheet and the related notes from the company's accounting records and from information and explanations you have given us.
As a practising member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), we are subject to its ethical and other professional requirements which are detailed at icaew.com/membershandbook.
This report is made solely to the director of ************ Limited in accordance with our terms of engagement. Our work has been undertaken solely to prepare for your approval the financial statements of ******** Limited and state those matters that we have agreed to state to the director of ******** Limited in this report in accordance with AAF 2/10 as detailed at icaew.com/compilation. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept or assume responsibility to anyone other than the company and its director for our work or for this report.
It is your duty to ensure that ********* Limited has kept adequate accounting records and to prepare statutory
financial statements that give a true and fair view of the assets, liabilities, financial position and loss of ********** Limited. You consider that ************ Limited is exempt from the statutory audit requirement for the period.
We have not been instructed to carry out an audit or a review of the financial statements of ********* Limited. For this reason, we have not verified the accuracy or completeness of the accounting records or information and explanations you have given to us and we do not, therefore, express any opinion on the statutory financial statements."

zimba
Mood:

Re: Accountants Completion Report

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Yes, that is pretty much what a compilation report is. Any accounting software is capable of producing this for you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Thank you zimba.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:15 am

Ali272 wrote:Thank you zimba.
Hi Zimba, my accountant has given me similar kind of compilation report however it's not a separate report but part of my unaudited accounts or financial statements , it's there on page 3 of my accounts , is it acceptable or do i need a separate report please.

Table of contents of my audited accounts

Contents of the Financial Statements for the Year Ended 30 April 2016
Page

Company Information

Report of the Director

Chartered Certified Accountants' Report ( Compilation Report)

Profit and Loss Account

Balance Sheet

Notes to the Financial Statements

Profit and Loss Account
Atif

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:51 am

Compilation report is part of the accounts.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:11 pm

zimba88 wrote:Compilation report is part of the accounts.
Thanks Zimba, Much Appreciated.
Atif