ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

juniorcares
Newly Registered

British naturalisation

Post by juniorcares » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:10 pm

I just applied for my naturalisation but I have a pending debt case in county court which might get the strike out or probably get withdraw from the debt collector as I have agreed to pay them directly.

my question simply asks if the home office would see while doing their checks that I have a pending case and if so would they refuse me on that basis that I did not inform them or would they refuse me that I have a court judgement.

Note: I have not informed them yet because I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE JUDGEMENT MIGHT BE. I have plans of informing them when I know the judgement. I need advice, please.

Thanks

riz1986

Re: British naturalisation

Post by riz1986 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Since you have already made up your mind therefore just wait for court outcome and let the naturalisation team know asap.

juniorcares
Newly Registered

Post by juniorcares » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Thank you for your message, but will it impact on my application if they found out before the final outcome of the court. I mean would the home office see the pending court order now before the outcome or should I inform them now before the court outcome?

Also if a county judgement gets issued, will it affect my application?

Thanks

Benji_182
inactive
United States of America

Post by Benji_182 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:41 pm

In a guide it does say you should declare any pending cases etc...so I guess they might as for more information or send you a letter to explain etc.

B.