ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation fee refund letter and address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imii
- thin ice -

Variation fee refund letter and address

Post by imii » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Gents ,

I made an application for TR1 G ( ILR) application in March 2016 with my all documents .
In June 2016 I completed my 10 years and I varied my application ( I made another application SR(LR ) at Croydon PEO )
Case worker took my application and said to me they already have an application with them ( TR1 G ( ILR)
which one application I would like to proceed...I said to her new application ( SET( LR) she cancelled existing application and started proceeding on new application .
She has not made any decision on my application on same day and gave me letter ( further checks on application )
In Sep 2016 Home office sent my application decision with all the previous documents , however they have not sent fee refund yet ( I was told by casework on June 2016 at PEO croydon that they will send me check for fee )

Now I need your help on this how to ask( e.g ... email or write letter to home office ) them for my fee refund and what would be address where I will send my letter or email .

Thanks for your help

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: Variation fee refund letter and address

Post by helpingperson » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:04 am

It has taken long time over 3 months since you varied so HO should have issued refund for cancelled application.

Did you ring Home Office about fees refund?

There are lots of people who varied application so hopefully someone will advise you on your situation?

Thank you.