ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal to issue a residence card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gurpreet1992
Newly Registered

Refusal to issue a residence card

Post by Gurpreet1992 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi sorry to disturb u just want to ask u smth I also got same situation like u that I got refusal letter that my eea sponsor was not doing treaty rights Becz she left last job Wht she started new job Wht we didn't send home office new employer details Wht my sponsor was working so I don't know Wht to do so can u help me pls that Wht I can do which is the best way ??? Pls advise me if u can Becz it will be really helpful for me if u can u can msg me on my phone as well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

noajthan

Re: Refusal to issue a residence card

Post by noajthan » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Don't post phone details.
Nooone knows who you are and scammers, spammers frequent the Board from time to time

Post and share in public for all to benefit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

shaaki.fabi

Post by shaaki.fabi » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Gurpreet1992 wrote:Hi sorry to disturb u just want to ask u smth I also got same situation like u that I got refusal letter that my eea sponsor was not doing treaty rights Becz she left last job Wht she started new job Wht we didn't send home office new employer details Wht my sponsor was working so I don't know Wht to do so can u help me pls that Wht I can do which is the best way ??? Pls advise me if u can Becz it will be really helpful for me if u can u can msg me on my phone as well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go for appeal that will be more easier, but will take long time nearly 10 months waiting time from court.

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Re applying with proper evidence seems the quickest solution but can you please try to write in English rather than obscure made up "text speak"? Wtf is "Wht" "Becz" and so on? If you're ever planning on applying for citizenship you'll have to learn to speak English in the end.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Make me laugh but good point.

Just re apply with good treaty right paper work and you will fine.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.