ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Visit Visa - Application Recieved from the post CRM:0****

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shahman
Newly Registered

Uk Visit Visa - Application Recieved from the post CRM:0****

Post by Shahman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Hi All,

Back in January this year... My mother had applied for UK family visit visa (6 months) and it was refused on the grounds that we did not provide the bank statement or other documents for my mother. They were fully satisfied with the sponsor (myself). I did receive a call as well last time we applied to confirm the sponsor. They had also sent an email that your application has been concluded.. and when collected the documents, visa was refused.

This time..

We re-applied my mother's UK visit visa (6 months) on 4th of October along with additional documents i.e her bank statement, rental agreement with my mother's tenants, our property documents etc and received this email from UKVisas.pleasedonotreply@fco.gov.uk on 10/10/2016 that This email is to notify you that your UK visa application is now being prepared for assessment by an Entry Clearance Officer.
Today i have received an email from VFSGLOBAL that “The processed visa application for GWF reference number - *************** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/21/2016 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.”

My mother also received a text message from vfsglobal saying the same.

I am the sponsor of my mother. I had not received any calls to confirm the sponsor this time nor received any email like concluded or resolved or whatever..

Please advise what to expect when collecting documents in the next couple of days? would appreciate your response.

Casa

Re: Uk Visit Visa - Application Recieved from the post CRM:0

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:56 pm

This is standard notification and you will only know the outcome of the application when the documents are collected from the VAC.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Shahman
Newly Registered

Post by Shahman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I have read the different forums on this website like if you receive an email with Resolved or issued etc that means visa granted 9/10. I have not received any email like this. Last time received concluded email and it was refused. really painful wait.. :/ :|

Shahman
Newly Registered

Post by Shahman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Any similar previous experience?

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:13 pm

could you please update us with the outcome of your mother's case
thanks

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:38 am

Shahman wrote:Any similar previous experience?
What was the outcome of the application?