ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally posted the application!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

robbie47

Finally posted the application!!

Post by robbie47 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello All,

Firstly thank you for your support so far. I have posted my application as per everyone's advise.
I hired a solicitor but had to spend days with him to prepare the application properly.

I'm worried though as I read everyone's stories and the pain they go through, but I guess I should have hope and think positively. Being honest, I have developed a lot of anxiety in past 3 years because of this. I just hope and pray that things get better for all of us.

I'll keep everyone posted about the status. Application sent on 20th Oct 2016 and received today. My visa expired on 21st Oct... My solicitor said if my client wants to confirm my status he can, as often I have to travel and work from client's site. I have also sent a reference from two of my clients in the application.

All the best!

Robbie