ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa application exceeded processing time..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

achk

Visa application exceeded processing time..

Post by achk » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:08 am

Hi everyone,

I've recently applied to switch from my Tier 4 Visa application to Tier 5 within the UK.

The online website states that if done by post, this should be processed within 8 weeks.

With that said, since this Monday, my application has been with the immigration office for 8 weeks now, and still no news. I tried calling the hotline & they informed me that my application decision hasn't even been made yet. They claim this is a "guideline" timing & that they will process it as soon as they can.

Is there anyway I can expedite this situation? Does anyone know how I can escalade this and complain?

Thanks!

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Re: Visa application exceeded processing time..

Post by lynxukauq » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:19 am

Unfortunately you cannot do anything to expedite this.

There have been people waiting for months and months for their visas.