ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of representative

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

was

change of representative

Post by was » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:09 pm

Hi
I applied for ILR (wp+hsmp) on 5th october 2007 and its almost 12 weeks and i dint hear any thing from the HO. I asked my representative (OISC registred) to write a reminder to HO and to do the follow up but he is not taking any intrest in my case, and more over he is not ready to meet me and he is not answering my phone as well.

I would like to know can i change my representative and will the HO informs my representative that iam no longer his client.

ur suggestions will be highly appreciated.

cheers

sashank

Re: change of representative

Post by sashank » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:36 pm

was wrote:Hi
I applied for ILR (wp+hsmp) on 5th october 2007 and its almost 12 weeks and i dint hear any thing from the HO. I asked my representative (OISC registred) to write a reminder to HO and to do the follow up but he is not taking any intrest in my case, and more over he is not ready to meet me and he is not answering my phone as well.

I would like to know can i change my representative and will the HO informs my representative that iam no longer his client.

ur suggestions will be highly appreciated.

cheers
You can call the HO and let them know that you want someone else to represent on your behalf. I am not sure if that will be done overthe phone or you need to make written request but atleast they will let you know what to do but you definately can change representative. If you want to change rep then I recommend Victoria to be the best based on her valuable comments in various matters in this forum.

SAS

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:48 pm

You can change reps any time you want.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!