ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full name format on Naturalisation Certi / invite letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jambe

Full name format on Naturalisation Certi / invite letter

Post by Jambe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Hello everyone
Recently I have just received citizenship invite letter from HO.
And in Certificate detail full name section it says ( first name - middle name - surname ) format. I have ceremony next month. I am wondering Surname at end is right format they use..? As I know on Certificate they usually put Surname first..!
Someone please please advice
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Full name format on Naturalisation Certi / invite letter

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:44 pm

I'd be happy if they get my name right in that sequence.
Out of interest I looked at my professional certificate and my institute used the same sequence for my name. Don't think there's anything to loose sleep over.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Jambe

Post by Jambe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:52 pm

alterhase58 wrote:I'd be happy if they get my name right in that sequence.
Out of interest I looked at my professional certificate and my institute used the same sequence for my name. D
on't think there's anything to loose sleep over.
Hi
I didn't quite get that..!! So,you thing the format is right..!! Do I need to worry about..?

Jambe

Post by Jambe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Anyone who recently got approval please reply..
Thanks

mkh05r

Post by mkh05r » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:21 pm

My citizenship approval letter had First Middle Last names order, whereas the Citizenship certificate had "LastName" First Name Middle name order. and Last name was in quotes " "

Jambe

Post by Jambe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:30 pm

mkh05r wrote:My citizenship approval letter had First Middle Last names order, whereas the Citizenship certificate had "LastName" First Name Middle name order. and Last name was in quotes " "
Hi thanks for your quick reply..!!when you say citizenship approval letter you meant Citizenship ceremony invite letter Certificate detail..!?

mkh05r

Post by mkh05r » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Jambe wrote:
mkh05r wrote:My citizenship approval letter had First Middle Last names order, whereas the Citizenship certificate had "LastName" First Name Middle name order. and Last name was in quotes " "
Hi thanks for your quick reply..!!when you say citizenship approval letter you meant Citizenship ceremony invite letter Certificate detail..!?
Right!

Jambe

Post by Jambe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:07 pm

mkh05r wrote:
Jambe wrote:
Right!
Thank you so much..!!