ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Visit visa status

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi

We have filed visit visa application for my parents from Pakistan. We did not subscribed for the sms service. However was wondering if there is a way to check the application status?

Thanks

Casa

Re: Visit visa status

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:31 pm

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:48 pm

We also applied from Pakistan but could not find any tracking options. Looks like they have taken away that option.

The only thing we received was email from Abu Dhabi that is under process and SMS to collect, no email to collect.

We did subscribe to SMS service.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Is the page you referring to from where we apply for visa and then got our application for printed.

Was wondering because it's not been changed since we printed our application form out.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:50 am

lynxukauq wrote:We also applied from Pakistan but could not find any tracking options. Looks like they have taken away that option.

The only thing we received was email from Abu Dhabi that is under process and SMS to collect, no email to collect.

We did subscribe to SMS service.
I did read your timeline on other post. Congratulations as your application was processed very quick. Did you pay for the priority service?

Thanks

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 pm

sheraz_aries wrote: I did read your timeline on other post. Congratulations as your application was processed very quick. Did you pay for the priority service?

Thanks
Thanks.

No they did not pay for the priority visa service.

They only chose premium lounge service when submitting the application form