ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from Passport Office

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GEGE_OO

Email from Passport Office

Post by GEGE_OO » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Can anyone please confirm the follow email is same as people receive from passport office ?

Dear MRxx
I can confirm that your passport was passed for printing on 08/11/2016 and delivery will be attempted within 4-5 working days.

In most cases, your passport will be delivered by courier (on behalf of HM Passport Office) between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday. In areas where there’s a low risk of deliveries being lost, your passport may be delivered by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.

I received this email instead of text is it the right the email ? It is from hmpo@reply.co.uk and do I expect passport tomorrow as like other people received their's after text ?

Benji_182
inactive
United States of America

Re: Email from Passport Office

Post by Benji_182 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 pm

Hi

I did not get any emails from HMPO. Nothing not even txt but got my passport.

Hope this helps.

Ben.

mkh05r

Post by mkh05r » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi did any of you applied through JCAP. When was your ceremoney and when did you get your passport. I had my ceremony on 1st Nov but since then nothing received. Should I call HMPO?

GEGE_OO

Post by GEGE_OO » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:32 pm

mkh05r wrote:Hi did any of you applied through JCAP. When was your ceremoney and when did you get your passport. I had my ceremony on 1st Nov but since then nothing received. Should I call HMPO?
Hi,
Yes I applied through NCS (JCAP) but I am waiting for my passport and that is why I wrote this message!!!!!!
My ceremony was on the 4th of Novermber and I did call post office for confirmation on Monday and today on the second day of my call I received this email, saying that my passport was sent for printing on Tuseday yesterday.
I hope this help though I am still waiting for someone to confirm that I will receive my passport tomorrow ?

mkh05r

Post by mkh05r » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:38 am

GEGE_OO wrote:I did call post office for confirmation ,
[/quote] I presume you meant passport office

Saladin0011
Mood:
Czech Republic

Post by Saladin0011 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:59 am

Can I ask which phone number you called and what information they wanted? My ceremony was 2 weeks ago and still no sign of passport :(

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:37 am

GEGE_OO wrote:Can anyone please confirm the follow email is same as people receive from passport office ?

Dear MRxx
I can confirm that your passport was passed for printing on 08/11/2016 and delivery will be attempted within 4-5 working days.

In most cases, your passport will be delivered by courier (on behalf of HM Passport Office) between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday. In areas where there’s a low risk of deliveries being lost, your passport may be delivered by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.

I received this email instead of text is it the right the email ? It is from hmpo@reply.co.uk and do I expect passport tomorrow as like other people received their's after text ?
The email address looks dodgy - reply.co.uk is not a government domain. should be something like xxx.gov.uk - looks like a spoof to me. Did you get your passport?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 am

alterhase58 wrote: The email address looks dodgy - reply.co.uk is not a government domain. should be something like xxx.gov.uk - looks like a spoof to me. Did you get your passport?
reply.co.uk is owned by Teleperformance, an outsourcing company who runs HMPO's contact centres. It looks dodgy but it's not.

GEGE_OO

Post by GEGE_OO » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:14 pm

ohara wrote:
alterhase58 wrote: The email address looks dodgy - reply.co.uk is not a government domain. should be something like xxx.gov.uk - looks like a spoof to me. Did you get your passport?
reply.co.uk is owned by Teleperformance, an outsourcing company who runs HMPO's contact centres. It looks dodgy but it's not.
People waiting for their passport please check with passport office, I called passport office today the customer service told that the passport is with DX company for delivery. I took my tracking number and called DX and they said delivery was attempted two days ago and a card was left.
There was no card so I had to go myself to pick up the card.
regards

lizldn
Newly Registered

Post by lizldn » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:23 pm

GEGE_OO wrote:People waiting for their passport please check with passport office, I called passport office today the customer service told that the passport is with DX company for delivery.
Hi GEGE_OO,

what number did you call the Passport Office on please? Thanks