ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ext approved without interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ali31

Tier 1 ext approved without interview

Post by ali31 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:45 am

First of all thanks to the forum members who helped me and shared their valuable information.

My initial T1 ext application was refused because of my solicitor. They didn't put employees rate and director loan certificate. My solicitor asked me to sign form and said they let me review form before they submit it but they didn't send me form and submitted it without my permission. I wish if I could disclose such scammer solicitors here but the forum rule does not allow me.

With the help of a new solicitor (He is friend of my friend) I made a fresh application and Alhadullah I got visa in 48 days. I received decision letter on 1st November. Decision was made on 31st October and received biometric card on 2nd November. During my fresh application, I received a AR decision. Obviously it was refused but in AR refusal I got clear reasons why my application was rejected. They also sent me all docs and health surcharge refund. I submitted back required docs (Only original i.e. company certificate, etc.) rest I already included in fresh application. I submitted following documents:

1. Employees pay slips (signed and stamped)
2. Employees passports
3. RTI
4. 2 years Accounts report
5. Accountant letter confirming £50K investment and two full time jobs creation
6. Company certificate
7. Employers liability certificate
8. RAW accounts (transactions)
9. Interim accounts from the date of first application to fresh application
10. 90 days maintenance funds proof
11. 1 year business transactions
12. Director loan certificate and proof of transactions

Please don't trust your solicitors no matter what they say. This forum has valuable information. Digg yourself and review docs before you submit. Ask questions if you have any doubt. HO does not give second chance. I learned that hard way.

I wish best of luck to all of you who has pending application. I hope you will get extension soon.

Lastly, thanks Zimba for your support and helping people. May Allah reward you for that.

Dangerous Dragon

Re: Tier 1 ext approved without interview

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:44 am

Congrats ali31

abid100
Newly Registered

Post by abid100 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:22 am

congrats Ali,

please can you share your time line here .

thanks

abid

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:19 am

abid100 wrote:congrats Ali,

thanks

abid
Congratulations ali
Would you you like to share that did you process your fresh application during your AR was in line and I'm confused about one thing that I have copies of all documents for fresh application like payslips and p45 and CtG form and all that I'm confused how can I get originals ones as I already sent original to home office more over do I need to get all pay slips RTI FPS from Accountant again he said he already supplied me and I can use copies
Please guide me as I'm about to file my fresh application

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:31 am

Hi Ali31,
If I am not wrong, can I just confirm that your first application got rejected then you made second application which got rejected and you submitted AR for it which also got rejected and then you submitted third application and got approval?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:33 am

You can ask the accountant and he can prepare these documents again. The only thing which you cannt prepare or send is your passport, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, degree, etc

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 am

Ali,
Can you also please confirm, if they mentioned in your AR refusal that you can make new application?

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:13 am

awan905 wrote:You can ask the accountant and he can prepare these documents again. The only thing which you cannt prepare or send is your passport, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, degree, etc
Thnxx Awan
Also can u please just reconfirmed what are the documents signed and stamp by accountant and
What are the documents signed and stamp by me once again please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:14 am

Yasm33n wrote:
awan905 wrote:You can ask the accountant and he can prepare these documents again. The only thing which you cannt prepare or send is your passport, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, degree, etc
Thnxx Awan
Also can u please just reconfirmed what are the documents signed and stamp by accountant and
What are the documents signed and stamp by me once again please
This is not a general discussion topic that you have once again tagged onto. Post in your own topic(s)!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:39 am

ali31 wrote:First of all thanks to the forum members who helped me and shared their valuable information.

My initial T1 ext application was refused because of my solicitor. They didn't put employees rate and director loan certificate. My solicitor asked me to sign form and said they let me review form before they submit it but they didn't send me form and submitted it without my permission. I wish if I could disclose such scammer solicitors here but the forum rule does not allow me.

With the help of a new solicitor (He is friend of my friend) I made a fresh application and Alhadullah I got visa in 48 days. I received decision letter on 1st November. Decision was made on 31st October and received biometric card on 2nd November. During my fresh application, I received a AR decision. Obviously it was refused but in AR refusal I got clear reasons why my application was rejected. They also sent me all docs and health surcharge refund. I submitted back required docs (Only original i.e. company certificate, etc.) rest I already included in fresh application. I submitted following documents:

1. Employees pay slips (signed and stamped)
2. Employees passports
3. RTI
4. 2 years Accounts report
5. Accountant letter confirming £50K investment and two full time jobs creation
6. Company certificate
7. Employers liability certificate
8. RAW accounts (transactions)
9. Interim accounts from the date of first application to fresh application
10. 90 days maintenance funds proof
11. 1 year business transactions
12. Director loan certificate and proof of transactions

Please don't trust your solicitors no matter what they say. This forum has valuable information. Digg yourself and review docs before you submit. Ask questions if you have any doubt. HO does not give second chance. I learned that hard way.

I wish best of luck to all of you who has pending application. I hope you will get extension soon.

Lastly, thanks Zimba for your support and helping people. May Allah reward you for that.
Congrats
One of the rejection reasons for your initial application was employees rate do you mean that employees rate was not mentioned in the pay slip?

ali31

Post by ali31 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Yasm33n wrote:
abid100 wrote:congrats Ali,

thanks

abid
Congratulations ali
Would you you like to share that did you process your fresh application during your AR was in line and I'm confused about one thing that I have copies of all documents for fresh application like payslips and p45 and CtG form and all that I'm confused how can I get originals ones as I already sent original to home office more over do I need to get all pay slips RTI FPS from Accountant again he said he already supplied me and I can use copies
Please guide me as I'm about to file my fresh application
Thank you.

I submitted fresh application on 12th September and got confirmation on 31st Oct. I resent all payslips and RTI and stamped DUPLICATE on it. I signed all payslips by myself and also put company stamp on it. I hope it will help you.

ali31

Post by ali31 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:54 pm

softwareluv wrote:Hi Ali31,
If I am not wrong, can I just confirm that your first application got rejected then you made second application which got rejected and you submitted AR for it which also got rejected and then you submitted third application and got approval?
I didn't say anywhere my second application was rejected. I submitted AR against my first application.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:58 pm

ali31 wrote:
I didn't say anywhere my second application was rejected. I submitted AR against my first application.
Understood. I got it wrong when you mentioned AR after fresh application. Can you please check and tell me if your AR rejection letter clearly says that you can make fresh/new application within 14 days from AR rejection letter date?

ali31

Post by ali31 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:58 pm

cappachino wrote: Congrats
One of the rejection reasons for your initial application was employees rate do you mean that employees rate was not mentioned in the pay slip?
Thanks. Hourly rate was not mentioned on the application form and also employees hours/rate was mentioned in table that was giving by HO. You can see that table in the application form. Probably it's on the last page. Check appendix. HO did calculation on it's own and they calculated less hours.

ali31

Post by ali31 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:03 pm

softwareluv wrote:
ali31 wrote:
Understood. I got it wrong when you mentioned AR after fresh application. Can you please check and tell me if your AR rejection letter clearly says that you can make fresh/new application within 14 days from AR rejection letter date?
Yes, it says that either I have to leave country or make a new application.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:16 pm

ali31 wrote:
Yes, it says that either I have to leave country or make a new application.
Congratulations Ali, when you submitted the second application, did you already have your original docs like passports, marriage certificate etc or did they send them back to you. Also, how long do you have after AR to submit new application?

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:58 pm

congrats.
could you please tell ur date of IHS refund.
thanks

ali31

Post by ali31 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:01 pm

nasiaziz wrote:congrats.
thanks
I received refund next day of decision. Decision letter and refund came same day.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 pm

ali31 wrote:
nasiaziz wrote:congrats.
thanks
I received refund next day of decision. Decision letter and refund came same day.
Hi ali
Did u file your application once you received AR decision after how long you submit fresh application.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Congratulations Ali and thank you very much for sharing your story which is very helpful to all of us.

ali31

Post by ali31 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:00 pm

samaygrg wrote:Congratulations Ali and thank you very much for sharing your story which is very helpful to all of us.
Thanks samaygrg

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Post by samrattheking » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:04 am

Dear all first of all thanks to God and thanks to all forum members who regularly update detail and sharing their knowledge here. Yesterday I got my visa extension without any interview with 8 weeks time line. It is 50K investment entrepreneur visa extension. Just only request you all please don't submit unnecessary documents and only submit those documents which H.O. require so it is easy for caseworker. Don't worry about interview as they are not asking for interview for all applications so no need to afraid and if you are doing genuine business than no need to worry if they ask for interview. Good luck everyone.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:13 am

samrattheking wrote:Dear all first of all thanks to God and thanks to all forum members who regularly update detail and sharing their knowledge here. Yesterday I got my visa extension without any interview with 8 weeks time line. It is 50K investment entrepreneur visa extension. Just only request you all please don't submit unnecessary documents and only submit those documents which H.O. require so it is easy for caseworker. Don't worry about interview as they are not asking for interview for all applications so no need to afraid and if you are doing genuine business than no need to worry if they ask for interview. Good luck everyone.
hi congrats mate could you please share your time line and were team members?

ali31

Post by ali31 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:48 pm

samrattheking wrote:Dear all first of all thanks to God and thanks to all forum members who regularly update detail and sharing their knowledge here. Yesterday I got my visa extension without any interview with 8 weeks time line. It is 50K investment entrepreneur visa extension. Just only request you all please don't submit unnecessary documents and only submit those documents which H.O. require so it is easy for caseworker. Don't worry about interview as they are not asking for interview for all applications so no need to afraid and if you are doing genuine business than no need to worry if they ask for interview. Good luck everyone.
Congratulations! I am glad hear that you got visa without interview.

@nasiaziz I already mentioned timeline.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:04 pm

ali31 wrote:
Congratulations! I am glad hear that you got visa without interview.

@nasiaziz I already mentioned timeline.
could u plz tell us the exact dates u only mentioned 8 weeks.
thanks