ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:26 am

Hello everyone!
I'm starting this thread to help each other about processing time of Ireland spouse visa of EU members. Previously fahadmalikz started the same thread but he dont want to continue that thread anymore. So we can discuss it here to help each other.
If anyone knows about any latest news and info than plz share it here and help others.
Thank u :)

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by Yaser999 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Department has appealed against the high court judgement... not a good news

HSheikh
Newly Registered

Post by HSheikh » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Is that confirmed?

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Yaser999 wrote:Department has appealed against the high court judgement... not a good news
Who told u?? Its really bad news :(

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:26 pm

I have seen on Immigration Advise, Northern Ireland Facebook page, Samar Winter comments saying she emailed Sinnott Solicitors and they confirmed...

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Yaser999 wrote:I have seen on Immigration Advise, Northern Ireland Facebook page, Samar Winter comments saying she emailed Sinnott Solicitors and they confirmed...
I also visited that page but i didnt see that. Please make sure this news is true. If anyone knows please share it here. Thanks

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:15 pm

It's there, I can't paste a screen shot here, if you are on fb give me your name or WhatsApp number, I'll send you screen shot

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Yaser999 wrote:It's there, I can't paste a screen shot here, if you are on fb give me your name or WhatsApp number, I'll send you screen shot
I sent u my fb name in private msg. Please check that

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:28 pm

I think you have sent me a private message but I am unable to get it, it says am not authorised to use this service as I am a new member
Last edited by Yaser999 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Please refrain from posting personal contact details on the public forum and follow the forum T&Cs.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi everyone. It is true an appeal has been lodged. This is dragging on and on, it's so unfair. Its a shame fahad left, I was eagerly awaiting his approval for his wife, now we will never know.
My son in law applied in Oct 2015 and after many emails, letters directly handed in to inis, emails to my local mp, we are still no closer to finding out how much longer it's going to take. It's a joke.. its been over a year. I feel sorry for all the people who are waiting in vain as the people at Inis don't seem to care. Through the mp we have found out that my son in laws file has been looked at (this was in sep), but is now in a pile awaiting verification. It's been two months so I hate to imagine just how big this pile is. Fingers crossed , hoping it comes up on Tuesdays list. (Even that was delayed coming online on TUESDAY )

Neera2016
Newly Registered

Post by Neera2016 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Hi everyone.

Its really sad that fahadmalikz left, ive been following his previous thread for so long and atleast it made me feel that i was not the only one stuck in this stressful situation. I hope he gets his wifes approval soon and all of us inshaAllah - we've been waiting for too long. I applied for my husbands cat c visa since November 2015. I was soo heartbroken when I found out that the department has appealed against the high court judgement. . Anyone heard anything from solictors since or any idea whats goin to happen next???

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Guys... this is the email I got from Una @ Sinnott

Thank you for your email.
The second test case judgement was delivered on the 28th of October and we were successful in this case also.
We attended court last Friday the 11th of November however and the lawyers for the Minister for Justice notified us in court that they intend to appeal the High Court judgments to the Court of Appeal. This therefore means that the delay will continue.
They have advised that they will be continuing to process visas during this process but that remains to be seen.

Given the current delays in the Court of Appeal, it could be a year before the case is heard.

Kind Regards

Úna

Kashmirbb
Newly Registered

Post by Kashmirbb » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew of someone whose application in cat c join spouse has actually been approved. There have been more over the past few weeks who were approved, if you are one of those Pls let us know on this forum how long it took. We are all hanging on for some positive news. Thanks

exyu0569
Newly Registered

Post by exyu0569 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 am

Hi everyone!
I am new on this forum and first time ever writing about my case.
I am from ex Yu and living in Ireland since 1997.and in 2002,I got irish citizenship.I got married in october 2015 and my wife is from ex yu.We applied to Iris embassy to Slovenia in november 2015 for join spouse.Aplication reached Dublin office 18.12.2015.I emailed INIS office couple of times so far and always similar respond.I email of 20.09.2015 it said that application requires comperhensive examination and decision will issue in due course.I lose every hope.Do you suggest me to go to solicitor or to wait as others.

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:22 pm

I think you should contact to a solicitor, it might work you never know

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Yaser999 wrote:I think you should contact to a solicitor, it might work you never know
I dont think going to solicitor will work. The person who filed case on them is not getting his wife's visa than our warning letters won't make any effect on them. They simply dont want us to come there thats why they are just delaying so people themselves cancelled to go there. I'm losing every hope. Simply I can say that its useless to wait for Irish visa. We should find out some other way to go to our loved ones like schengen visa or direct apply to UK.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:44 pm

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-an ... -1.2870965

Might be of interest to all of you's who are experiencing visa delays.
Stay strong & never Give up!

Neera2016
Newly Registered

Post by Neera2016 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm

griffith wrote:http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-an ... -1.2870965

Might be of interest to all of you's who are experiencing visa delays.
So does that mean the decision will only be for the three family members?? What about the rest of us?? I've been waiting for more than a year.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Yaser999 wrote:Guys... this is the email I got from Una @ Sinnott

Thank you for your email.
The second test case judgement was delivered on the 28th of October and we were successful in this case also.
We attended court last Friday the 11th of November however and the lawyers for the Minister for Justice notified us in court that they intend to appeal the High Court judgments to the Court of Appeal. This therefore means that the delay will continue.
They have advised that they will be continuing to process visas during this process but that remains to be seen.

Given the current delays in the Court of Appeal, it could be a year before the case is heard.

Kind Regards

Úna
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:46 am

Hi Everyone,

any news any approvals? new file has been uploaded but only few visas were processed this week compared to last week when they jumped from 5th april to 5th may but this week i think after appeal they have gone back to crawling mode also in the latest file there are more refusals then approvals :( ..

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:40 am

Hi everybody
My family applied c cat visa from pak in january 16
Its been 11 months on now and stiil waiting
Met with UNA of sinnott solicitors dublin but she
Clearly said that MOJ appeal against the decission
And now situation is completely in limbo and even
We have no idea how long more wait
Only GOD can help us

msaghir
BANNED

Post by msaghir » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:41 am

Thank u sidra for creating a new threafd
After fahad malik left us alone

BilaZayeb
Newly Registered

Post by BilaZayeb » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:20 am

Hi i have been married 5 yrs have a 2 year son and i sent my spouse visa for ireland on the 9th of october 2015 no reply am soo stressed out....

BilaZayeb
Newly Registered

Post by BilaZayeb » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:22 am

Hi can someone give me the email address for the eu embassy please or where you can email them please thank u