ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-fp now IS96, help me please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silverkey
Newly Registered

FLR-fp now IS96, help me please

Post by silverkey » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Hello I need some help or opinions ASAP please i am destitute can not afford solicitor so I have to do it all my self.

I apply with for FLRFP with fee weaver form as destitute.

FLRFP app sent off, 2 weeks later I receive conformation. ECHR

2 weeks after receiving conformation, My FRFLP was returned as invalid reason being.
"You have applied under the 5 year parent/ partner route for which no fee waiver is available because the route includes minimum financial requirements."

I had ticked the 5,10 year route I should have ticked the 10 year route.

on the back of the letter it states.

liability to removal
with this box ticked:
you will not be removed for the first seven calendar days after you received this notice. Following the end of this seven day period and for up to three months from the date of this notice, you may be removed without further notice.

The next day I amend my mistake and post off a new FLRFP with fee waiver app.
5 days later I receive IS.96 with my photo saying I must visit becket house and could be detained.

This IS96 was sent out before HO receive my new resubmit FLRFP app.

I have no intention for visiting this Becket house centre, reason for fair after reading about so many people who had being detained then deported after visiting that place. I am Destitute with bad health and no money to travel there/

The letter which was sent with my invalid FLRFP stated I had 7 days to summit or seek advice.
I did resubmit a new FLRFP app before 7 days
So I ask
1: Is the HO correct for sending me this IS96 when 7 days had not pass yet?
2: Is there any way or method which can be used to get the IS96 canceled.
3: Am I allowed legal aid as a overstayer ?

4: And mainly would I be able to submit a case to the human rights courts based on the home office withholding my passport and other documents for 9 years telling me they had no record of them. then after 9 years they return them to me with only a sorry note.
and receiving this threatening IS96 saying I will be or could be Detained persecuted and deported when the only thing i did was overstayed.
do you think the human rights court would hear my case with these 2 points above and the fact I have 2 kids of british mother and I live in this country for 14 years?
Thank

silverkey
Newly Registered

Re: FLR-fp now IS96, help me please

Post by silverkey » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:31 am

any one

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:46 am

is 96 is a standard letter which every body now a days gets it once your application is refused and you dont have a valid leave, if you have send another flr fp application you should gets its acknowledgment soon. When you visit the reporting centre all they ask you is "do you have a valid application with home office" and if you do have 1 then you are safe. by mistake i missed 1st reporting and nothing happend and went on to my 2nd reporting which was after a month and by that time i had a reconsideration pending with HOME OFFICE for flr fp and reporting centre just took my attendance and let me go

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:40 am

and receiving this threatening IS96 saying I will be or could be Detained persecuted and deported when the only thing i did was overstayed
Why do you think overstaying in the UK is a minor offence that shouldn't result in you being removed?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:00 pm

What is the basis for your FLR(FP) application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

silverkey
Newly Registered

Post by silverkey » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi all thanks for the replies.
I've lived in the UK for 14 years
No criminal record.
I claimed asylum when I arrived a few months later on visit visa
The home office had withheld my passport for about 9 years stating they have no documents nor any asylum claim for me.
A solicitor contact the home office, the HO told my solicitor at the time the same thing.
during this time I had suffered a lot.
I was to be married which I could not do as they had my only ID, which made my 2 children ended up born out of wed.
I have been robbed beat up, racially abused, and other abused during this time, without it been reported to the police fear of being detained. I have lots of evidence for this

After 9 years I contact HO complaints in a few weeks my passport was returned now expired.
I apply from HPDL discretionary leave before the law was change in 2012, HPDL was returned after the law change. state I must now fill correct form and pay the relevant fees.
I am immigrant with no work rights fear of being detained so I have no money to pay app fees.
I became destitute, I apply for flrfp fee waiver, it was returned as invalid because I tick the 5 year box and not the 10 year box. also the category section states which ever category I choose the caseworker will check to see if my family life as a parent apply to me.
I resubmit flrfp, then came is96
I am black Caribbean male I have 2 kids my kids are mixed race, kids mom is white british, we are not together I'm in my kids life 100%

I am now in the process to making a case for Human rights courts as the home office has violated my human rights numerous times, I have many evidence and many people witnesses who will vouch for me.
My case will be based on violation of my human rights and prejudice Discrimination from the HO secretary of state to wards me and my family

Do you think the human rights court will accept my case direct?
sorry for my poor grammar. I'm very tired from preparing this case for the human rights court.

silverkey
Newly Registered

Post by silverkey » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Just an update. I Forgot I made this post on here.
I resubmit FLRFP and receive a letter to do BIO
I am guessing this is good news? any one knows?

It's the first good news I have ever received from UKBA.

I think I may had over think things a lot. I only hope I have not made thinks worse for myself by submitting letters.
Its mad crazy what stress did to my brain and way of thinking, when under stress of been deported away from my kids friends and fam to a place I have no ties with.. Its a very hurtful feeling.

I don't even Care about human rights court nor compensation, as that would be a waste of time when I could be focusing on finding a job and integrating into Society properly and provide for my children which is I think is the greatest feeling of all.
Hopefully it all goes well.
sorry and Please ignore my aggressive post.

And thanks for this great forum It has help me.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:17 am

Wao, I can feel what you're going through in your post. Don't worry it's a good news. By the way where is the father of those two British Citizen kids. Thinking he should have supported you financially. I pray and hope that by time your residency is issued they will add yes to public fund to your card because of your BC kids, If not try and get social service and explain your situation to them mostly they are the only people who can help you to change it.

Good Luck.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.