ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Naturalization Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

askhan

Wife Naturalization Application

Post by askhan » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi Guys.

I am asking this query on behalf of my relative, its a family of 5 where kids have British passports and husband and wife are on ILR since last 2 years. Due to financial constraint husband is not applying for Naturalization.

Is it possible for wife to apply for naturalization alone without accompanying husbands application ?
Also wife is taking child benefit for her kids + Career allowance for last few months.

Will this effect her BC application ?

Please advise.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

Casa

Re: Wife Naturalization Application

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:50 pm

askhan wrote:Hi Guys.

I am asking this query on behalf of my relative, its a family of 5 where kids have British passports and husband and wife are on ILR since last 2 years. Due to financial constraint husband is not applying for Naturalization.

Is it possible for wife to apply for naturalization alone without accompanying husbands application ? YES
Also wife is taking child benefit for her kids + Career allowance for last few months.
Will this effect her BC application ? NO

Please advise.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.