ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension refused / Investment query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Business support
Newly Registered

Extension refused / Investment query

Post by Business support » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:40 am

Hi
I am new on this forum , I need advice regarding my case.

Category : 50k
Visa exp: 16/03/16
Applied ILR: 15/03/16
Biometric:03/04/16
Application Varied : 19/04/16
Biometric:06/05/16
Interview:04/07/16
Refusal:25/11/16

I applied ILR on basis of 10 jobs but after the issuance of 6 April policy guidance I varied my application as I created more than 10 jobs but I was not qualifying on basis of transitional arrangement.After varying the application , giving the interview , I got refusal letter .My case has been refused on the basis of 46-SD.I had invested in total £73000 in my business , £30000 was the director loan and £43000 were the lease and rent payment ( which were made on the behalf of my business from my personal bank account ) . The lease and rent payments were made from personal bank account because my business account were having some operational issues which were not resolved even in 4 months and later I closed that account and opened the business account in different bank (I have all the correspondence which I made with that bank ).Meanwhile when I was trying to get my old account operational I found the suitable office place and I made the lease and rent payment on behalf of my business from my personal account.Now HO has not accepted that rent and lease payments which I made on behalf of business from my personal account.

Now I have 3 questions , I would specially request zimba to answer my questions

1: if I make fresh investment of £43000 in the form of director loan or share capital will that be acceptable before AR / fresh application.
2: Can I apply for fresh application as I vary my application on 19/04/16 after expiry of visa or I can only apply AR.
3: Date on my refusal letter is 21/11/16 does my 14 days time for AR start from 21st (date on letter ) or 25th( letter receiving date )

Thanks

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Re: Extension refused / Investment query

Post by nasiaziz » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Reinvest the difference amount and make management accounts and re submit.
not sure if you can apply fresh application or AR.

time start from date of refusal letter.
regards

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:45 pm

If you check my refusal for first first application , it has same reason as of your's. I also did transfer from personal to get the business lease and other stuff which HO did not accept.
Though this is legal and legitimate but unfortunately in HO documents they dont accept this as an investment.
I think you go for AR in order to get some time, though it will be refused.
In mean while do additional transfer from personal to business account and make it DL, 50k or above. Then apply for fresh application after preparation of all the documents again.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:54 pm

1: if I make fresh investment of £43000 in the form of director loan or share capital will that be acceptable before AR / fresh application.
Yes, but not for AR. Only for fresh application.
2: Can I apply for fresh application as I vary my application on 19/04/16 after expiry of visa or I can only apply AR.
Yes, you can apply for fresh application.
3: Date on my refusal letter is 21/11/16 does my 14 days time for AR start from 21st (date on letter ) or 25th( letter receiving date )
Two business days after the refusal date. Currently you are covered by section 3C. Maybe you want to apply for AR just to buy some more time on section 3C to prepare your correct investments evidence. After AR is refused, you get 14 days to apply for a fresh application.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Business support
Newly Registered

Post by Business support » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Thanks nasiaziz , Awan905 and Zimba88
Another question what are chances of my case in AR if I explain the reason that why I made these rent and lease payments from my personal account without doing fresh investment.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Business support wrote:Thanks nasiaziz , Awan905 and Zimba88
Another question what are chances of my case in AR if I explain the reason that why I made these rent and lease payments from my personal account without doing fresh investment.
AR is primarily to address HO errors and omissions not to argue original case or explain your actions or present new evidence.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Business support wrote:Thanks nasiaziz , Awan905 and Zimba88
HO will not accept any thing in AR, that is only if case worker has done any mistake. You can only get the visa through new application so better start preparing new documents because it takes some time to get hold of everything again especially bank statements.

gottam321
Newly Registered

Post by gottam321 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi awan can u have your conatact no plz pm to me if possible , I want to share my information with yiu and I want some suggestions

regards
gottam

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:54 pm

gottam321 wrote:Hi awan can u have your conatact no plz pm to me if possible , I want to share my information with yiu and I want some suggestions

regards
gottam
No sharing of personal information on the forums. That is against the T&C here
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:06 pm

gottam321 wrote:Hi awan can u have your conatact no plz pm to me if possible , I want to share my information with yiu and I want some suggestions

regards
gottam
Members cannot enjoy PM feature until they have proven their bona fide credentials with 30 posts. Sensible and worthwhile posts.

In any case, post in public so all who are interested/able may contribute, validate - and benefit.
The clue is in the name: public internet discussion forum.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:35 pm

regards
gottam
Please ask your question here.
Regards

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:11 am

we have same situation ,if you are available we can keep in touch .please see your private message.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:14 am

Anna2016 wrote:we have same situation ,if you are available we can keep in touch .please see your private message.
noajthan wrote: Members cannot enjoy PM feature until they have proven their bona fide credentials with 30 posts. Sensible and worthwhile posts.

In any case, post in public so all who are interested/able may contribute, validate - and benefit.
Member 'Business Support' DOES NOT have access to PM function.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Business support
Newly Registered

Post by Business support » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:22 am

Hi Anna

I checked my inbox but it's showing message that I am not authorised to read private messages . I am new on this forum may be because of this I am not aurthorised.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:27 pm

noajthan wrote:Members cannot enjoy PM feature until they have proven their bona fide credentials with 30 posts. Sensible and worthwhile posts.

Business support
Newly Registered

Post by Business support » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Can we apply AR and fresh application at same time?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Business support wrote:Can we apply AR and fresh application at same time?
Yes you can , once you will apply fro fresh application, your AR will be automatically withdrawn.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 am

Anna2016 wrote:
Business support wrote:Hi Anna

I checked my inbox but it's showing message that I am not authorised to read private messages . I am new on this forum may be because of this I am not aurthorised.
Hi friend,
my email adress is xxxxxx, it is good thing to give the advice to each other because we are same situation .
No contact details.

Post in public so all may validate, contribute and benefit.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 am

Anna2016, others, get up to speed with Board T&Cs.

Topic closed due to repeated abuse.