ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Return after MN1 Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

askhan

BRP Return after MN1 Application

Post by askhan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Hi All,

A Quick question for seniors : I understand that after naturalization (AN) the BRP has to returned with in 5 days of getting the certificate.

Can you please advise if this same applied for under 2 year old kid as who was holding an ILR and after MN1 he received the certificate of Registration does his parents need to returned the BRP card as well ?

My understanding this is only for AN application not for MN1 because child naturalization can only be done after 18 years ?

Please provide your views.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BRP Return after MN1 Application

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

If the child holds an ILR BRP, it should be returned. It is useless anyway as would be cancelled.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.