ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Tier 2 Application refusal, U-COS and Re-Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

siolog
Newly Registered

Urgent: Tier 2 Application refusal, U-COS and Re-Application

Post by siolog » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:00 am

Hello,
I must say this website has been of a very big help. Thank you so much who ever came up with this idea.
But I do have question that needs urgent reply:

I applied for my Tier 2 General Visa Extension on 13/10/2016.
While my current leave was due to expire 12/11/2016 But it was refused on 02/12/2016 due to low salary.
I was given an option for administrative review within 14 days. But my company decided to up my salary and that I should re-apply. Now the main issue is that a new Unrestricted COS increase was requested because they had none left for me to use.
My questions:
- Are there any chances for a successful re-application been that my current leave has expired during initial application?
- How long does it take for Unrestricted COS allocation increase? Looking at my 14 days deadline for administrative review or can I be considered for a fast track urgent COS allocation increase?
- If COS application is granted can I use my previously refused application health surcharge for my new application? Or pay a separate for a one?
Please I need your urgent input as I wouldn't want to abuse the immigration system being an overstayer.
-