ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 extension -FPS and Payslip Samples

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

T1 extension -FPS and Payslip Samples

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi I know there has been lots of discussion about the format of FPS and payslips . Sorry to open a new thread regarding this . It might be helpful to all of us if we can put the samples of our FPS to get some help from senior members . Please see my samples which I will be submitting with my ext . This one is for current employee this is why I guess this does not show the start or end date . My accountant is using the IRIS software for payrolls . I am not sure if its suitable or will have to get in different format . I was told by accountant they can only print the Monthly FPS report for all the current employees on one report but can not print the individual employee report . in the past we had more than 2 employees working at the same time so for them Fps report will be on the same report . Will that be OK or I have to find any other alternative . Please see attached Payslip Sample also if there is any correction needed . Do we have to submit any Job contracts between employer and employees or just the payslips and Fps will do the job . Hope to have some help from seniors .
Attachments
IMG_3606.jpg
Payslip
IMG_3606.jpg (48.56 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
fps.jpg
FPS
fps.jpg (47.97 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:

Re: T1 extension -FPS and Payslip Samples

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:48 pm

All seems good. Your FPS must show the starting dates of employees on those months which you employed the workers.
FPS reports are mostly generated monthly and cover ALL employees payments/details in just one report, so no problem there.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi Zimba88,

Is it mandatory that payslips should have employee address ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:59 pm

rajrea wrote:Hi Zimba88,

Is it mandatory that payslips should have employee address ?
Not necessarily. This is not covered by immigration rules.
See: https://www.gov.uk/payslips
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Thanks Zimba for your quick input . Yes I will make sure on that part but I am not sure if the IRIS payroll software can have any dates on those fps reports . If its not possible what will be my other options to proof the start date and end date . Will a letter from accountant with all employee details including start and end dates will fulfill the requirements . Do we need to submit any thing else to proof job creations . I will be applying under 50k and have invested over 70k in business . All the funds were transfer to business account from my personal account with directors loan agreements . Thanks again Zimba for your help .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:14 pm

I am not sure if the IRIS payroll software can have any dates on those fps reports . If its not possible what will be my other options to proof the start date and end date . Will a letter from accountant with all employee details including start and end dates will fulfill the requirements .
Ask your accountant, I guess it is possible. The starting date must be on the FPS report. An accountant's letter has NO value.
Do we need to submit any thing else to proof job creations .
Read the guide !

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 pm

My FPS is also the same( I guess my accountant is using moneysoft) , Start date and Leave data is mentioned only on those months when it happens or happened.
Additionally, my FPS also shows NOT Paid employee as well as their on the payroll but not paid for that month( like myself).

The only thing is that in my First RTI(Oct13) there is no detail of TAX OR NI as both employees were paid under threshold.
In all others the Tax and NI is mentioned(even if it is zero)

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:31 pm

My first FPS shows extended layout(accounting software specific term )and SHOWS over all Tax and NI nothing as none was applicable in that month.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi Just checked all the old payslips and realized one of our old employee payslips shows only basic pay and no hourly rate or number of hrs . will these payslips be acceptable . One of my another employee who is here in UK with Indian passport but is settled as permanent residence . I hope this will not be issues If we submit copy of passport along with BRP card copy will that be sufficient .

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Forget to mention in last post as some of our employees has worked more than 170 hrs per month . will that be a issue to claim the number of hrs job created . I have just seen this question somewhere else on these forums but with no reply . I have one employee who worked with us for short time for 4 moths but has more than 175hrs per month . And another employee has even more than that approx 200hrs per month has worked with us nearly a year .

toby23

Post by toby23 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Agree with zimba, there is a post called manual FPS. Ask your accountant to do FPS with moneysoft.

Accountant's letter has no value- Agree.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Kindly note...

This is not a general extension question topic nor a 'do my employers count' topic.
The topic is: T1 extension -FPS and Payslip Samples
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi Zimba and other respected Gurus,
could you please have a look at the format of the FPS which i am getting from my accountant , it covers all the details and the start date of the employee as well as it's from the very first month, it only says FPS not RTI/FPS, is that acceptable?
Attachments
fps__.jpg
fps__.jpg (49.86 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:47 am

Atif786 wrote:Hi Zimba and other respected Gurus,
could you please have a look at the format of the FPS which i am getting from my accountant , it covers all the details and the start date of the employee as well as it's from the very first month, it only says FPS not RTI/FPS, is that acceptable?
Hi Noajthan, Could you please Give a feed back on my attached Fps, it it acceptable, 24 FBS for each employees as they are part timers.
Atif

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:39 am

Atif786 wrote:Could you please Give a feed back on my attached Fp
I am not an accountant hence can only say that -
- One FPS is generated every month which covers all the employees and their details irrespective of the employees being part time of full time.
- Only the first FPS will have the starting dates of the employees.

The image which you posted is not clear hence cant comment on that
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi , Sorry noajthan I will ask that question in new topic . I hope that will be fine . Thanks

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Just to update every one who are using IRIS payroll . Start date and end dates shows perfectly as Required . I have just got one emailed by my accountant which shows start date on my FPS report . I will try to upload Image with that . Thanks

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:50 pm

aby00156 wrote:
Atif786 wrote:Could you please Give a feed back on my attached Fp
I am not an accountant hence can only say that -
- One FPS is generated every month which covers all the employees and their details irrespective of the employees being part time of full time.
- Only the first FPS will have the starting dates of the employees.

The image which you posted is not clear hence cant comment on that

Hi ABY,
you have something else in the other posts,

FPS is reported monthly to HMRC covering all the payments you make to the employees of your company that month. Only the first FPS will have the starting date of the employees in it.
You need 12 FPS for the 12 months of employment for each employee for which you want to claim points for.

could you please tell me which one is correct, as ia m confused, is it one RTI-FPS report with all the employees payment details or FPS for Individual employees so for 24 months and 2 employees need 24 FPS for Each Employees, i have the 2nd ones , individual Reports for each employee.
Atif

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:51 pm

discuss this topic many times

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:13 pm

This is not a general Q&A.
Keeps going off topic so closed.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.