ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help - extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itk
- thin ice -

Urgent Help - extension

Post by itk » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:17 am

Dear seniors and all board members. My extension is due in couple of weeks. I'll be glad if you all can help me with the following questions.
1. Will there be an issue with HO for changing accountant few week to extension
2. We are looking to amend the last year account submitted in July because the previous accountant didn't represent my investment in the format HO required. For example, all the transactions from my personal accounts to business account he stated them as capital employed rather than DL.
I'll highly appreciate any contributions from all of you. Thanks

marantok
Mood:

Re: Urgent Help

Post by marantok » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:51 am

1. There is no problem in changing the Accountant

2. There is no problem in amending the accounts and ensure that you File the amended accounts. You can submit the amended accounts electronically

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:48 pm

1. Will there be an issue with HO for changing accountant few week to extension
No
2. We are looking to amend the last year account submitted in July because the previous accountant didn't represent my investment in the format HO required. For example, all the transactions from my personal accounts to business account he stated them as capital employed rather than DL.
I'll highly appreciate any contributions from all of you.
It needs to be in the wording HO requires as per guide. Talk to your accountant
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi Itk,

As the other members mentioned there would be no problem changing accountant anytime and you can amend the accounts before you submit the application. I had the same problem with my old accountant and my new accountant have to resubmit my accounts for 2014 & 2015 with my director loan on it. It will take a week at least to get updated on companies house website and it will show as amended accounts on the list of submissions.

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi zimba ,
i have submitted my extention application and send the accounts with my name appears against the share capital .
but the accounts i submitted to companies house dont have my name in the accounts next to the share capital . should i have to correct it with companies house also ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:12 pm

saeed123 wrote:Hi zimba ,
i have submitted my extention application and send the accounts with my name appears against the share capital .
but the accounts i submitted to companies house dont have my name in the accounts next to the share capital . should i have to correct it with companies house also ?
No need
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:15 pm

many thanks zimba .

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Thanks to everyone for all the response. I must say the quality of advice here is second to none. Much appreciated, God bless the work of your hands

Satinder25

Post by Satinder25 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:54 am

Best of luck and hope for the best results.....
Passion