ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI Customer Survey Email

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Extension2013

UKVI Customer Survey Email

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Good Evening All members.

My ILR application is still under process as there is nothing received yet on my application in my solicitor office but the question is that I received an email yesterday as:

Dear xxxxx

UK visa and immigration would like to ask for your feedback about the visa application services in a short online survey.the aim of this ...........

Regards
xxxxxxxx
Director of UK visa and immigration

The email I have received is not beginning with," having received a decision on your application " like this and further I have not yet heard anything on my application since I have submitted.

I also understand the customer survey email has nothing to do with the outcome of an application but still abit in confusion why this email before anything I have not heard yet from the HO.

Have any other members received email like me during the process of their application or after the outcome of an application.

Could you please explain abit whether received after approval or refusal or during process and then the outcome .

Many thanks

Extension 2013

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: UKVI Customer Survey Email

Post by poper » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Yes, received an email for visit visa application after it was granted
As it appears, its just a survey
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Extension2013 wrote:Good Evening All members.

My ILR application is still under process as there is nothing received yet on my application in my solicitor office but the question is that I received an email yesterday as:

Have any other members received email like me during the process of their application or after the outcome of an application.

Could you please explain abit whether received after approval or refusal or during process and then the outcome .

Many thanks
Extension 2013
No need to overthink this.
Such emails are not likely to have come from the hand of your caseworker.
They are unlikely to have any correlation whatsoever with your application; after all, UKVI/HO is not an estate agency or similar.

Still, what a perfect opportunity to express your confusion and frustration over lack of interactive communication from UKVI.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:29 pm

i received the same after approval,

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... sasurveyuk

anyone can give feedback by clicking above link :)