ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VARYING TIER 1 INTO FLR (LR)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RAHIL PARVAIZ
Newly Registered

VARYING TIER 1 INTO FLR (LR)

Post by RAHIL PARVAIZ » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 pm

HI THERE
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP BY TELLING ME HOW I CAN VARY MY TIER 1 APPLICATION WITH FLR (LR) AND SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY £811 & £600 FOR HEALTH CHARGE, AS I HAVE ALREADY PAID £1,204 FOR TIRE 1 EXTENSION AND £600 FOR HEALTH CHARGES.
THANKS

Casa

Re: VARYING TIER 1 INTO FLR (LR)

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Welcome to the forum. You don't need to post in capitals, it's difficult to read and considered to be the equivalent of shouting.

Are you applying for FLR(LR) due to not meeting the KOLL requirement? (I assume you're posting about Tier 1 Entrepreneur) :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

paru.org
India

Re: VARYING TIER 1 INTO FLR (LR)

Post by paru.org » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:51 pm

An applicant can vary an application at any time before a decision is made on it. They can do this if they want to be considered for a grant of leave on a different basis to their initial application.
If the applicant wishes to vary their leave for a purpose where a specified application form is required, they must complete the new form and meet all the requirements of paragraph 34A of the Immigration Rules and the Immigration (Health Charge) Order 2015, for the variation to be valid.
A person who varies their application does not have to pay an additional fee unless the new ground they want to be considered under has a higher fee than their original application. In this case, they must pay the difference between the original fee and the new higher fee.
Page 57 of 136 Guidance – Specified application forms and procedures – version 18 Published for Home Office staff on 18 March 2016: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... procedures
Variation application made following initial application – the applicant will pay the immigration health surcharge with the application. Some, or all of, the surcharge paid with the initial application will be refunded…..: Page 28 of 136 Guidance – Specified application forms and procedures – version 18 Published for Home Office staff on 18 March 2016: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... procedures
One need to fill the current application while applying for any Immigration application on that date .... ((Whoever, booked for Premium before and then need to fill the latest application while applying.... ((Sometime, the Caseworker don't even listen what expressed by the UKVI Customer Advisor.... ((For all Premium booking NO need to fill the Payment section in the application ... just attach the payment confirmation print out ..... ((Please have a look : Specified forms and procedures for applications or claims in connection with immigration : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... -in-the-uk
RAHIL PARVAIZ wrote:HI THERE
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP BY TELLING ME HOW I CAN VARY MY TIER 1 APPLICATION WITH FLR (LR) AND SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY £811 & £600 FOR HEALTH CHARGE, AS I HAVE ALREADY PAID £1,204 FOR TIRE 1 EXTENSION AND £600 FOR HEALTH CHARGES.
THANKS