ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Potential Application ( ILR - 10 YEARS)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukbiz

Potential Application ( ILR - 10 YEARS)

Post by ukbiz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:48 am

Respected Experts & Seniors,

I have few queries for my potential application of ILR based on 10 YEARS residency.

I am waiting for my extension on T1 Entrepreneur and have not heard since very long, my 10 Years are going to be complete in October 2017, If I received the extension before then I will have the straightforward case for 10 Years ILR on Oct 17.

If I don't receive the extension before Oct 2017 then I need to make my self-aware in order to make the correct and informed decision and for that, I have difference potential situations on which I need expert and accurate advice as per immigration rules, please.

1) If I don't receive any decision by Sep 2017, I believe I can vary my application for 10 Years ILR before 28 days of my 10 Years residency time?

2) Although I have fulfilled all requirements but If they refuse the application and after Admin review the decision get overturned, I can apply in Sep 2017 for 10 Years ILR before 28 days of my 10 Years residency time?

3) If Admin review don't get overturned and I go for JR and then the decision overturned after JR, soon after extension approval I can apply in Sep 17 for 10 Years ILR before 28 days of my 10 Years residency time or if JR in favour comes after Oct 17 then I can still apply for ILR 10 Years ?

4)If they refuse the application and Admin review also maintained, If I then apply for 2nd extension T1 Ent again within 14 days of Admin review and the second application approved, I can apply in Sep 17 for 10 Years ILR before 28 days of my 10 Years residency time or if approval comes after Oct 17 then I can still apply for ILR 10 Years ,as 14 days overstaying will be disregarded for ILR
?

Please take your time before responding but please do advise as per current immigration rules.

I really appreciate your time in responding all above queries.

ukbiz

Re: Potential Application ( ILR - 10 YEARS)

Post by ukbiz » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:32 pm

After more than 100 Views still waiting for the response.

noajthan

Re: Potential Application ( ILR - 10 YEARS)

Post by noajthan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:57 am

Its been Christmas season, its now post-Xmas/sale season and with New Year fast approaching.
Members clearly have lots to do in little time.

You have plenty of time until Q3/Q4 2017; stand by.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.