ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK Test on Asylum Refusal ILR successful person

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeedi
Newly Registered

Life in the UK Test on Asylum Refusal ILR successful person

Post by zeedi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,

A family will complete their 1 year ILR in May 2017, they got 3 + 3 = 6 years DLR on Asylum Refusal basis. My point is that is they need to pass Life in the UK Test for Citizenship. His 3 children did GCSE and College in UK.
But both husband and wife passed ESOL Level 1 and Entry 3 respectively.

Regards,
Zeedi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Life in the UK Test on Asylum Refusal ILR successful per

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:37 pm

ESOL is no longer accepted. They will have to do one of the approved HO tests on the HO approved test provider list.

LIUK and English B1 required for ALL applicants over 18 years of age. There is no exemption for citizenship unless an applicant is under 18 years of age or over 65 years of age.

GCSE and College is not acceptable for the children. Only a UK degree will be acceptable as proof of English.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:44 pm

CR001 wrote:ESOL is no longer accepted. They will have to do one of the approved HO tests on the HO approved test provider list.

LIUK and English B1 required for ALL applicants over 18 years of age. There is no exemption for citizenship unless an applicant is under 18 years of age or over 65 years of age.

GCSE and College is not acceptable for the children. Only a UK degree will be acceptable as proof of English.
All three children got Passed Level 3 English in GCSE in UK schools and speak fluent English. Sir which one is easy to pass LIUK or English B1 for Husband and wife. Children have no problem if need to do LIUK or B1.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:47 pm

zeedi wrote:All three children got Passed Level 3 English in GCSE in UK schools and speak fluent English. Makes no difference. They must have a test from an HO approved test provider AND LIUK if they are over 18 years of age.

Sir which one is easy to pass LIUK or English B1 for Husband and wife. You have to do both. It is not a choice of either one, it is mandatory to submit proof of both.

Children have no problem if need to do LIUK or B1. They need both

Regards
I am a 'Miss' not a 'Sir'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:53 pm

CR001 wrote:
zeedi wrote:All three children got Passed Level 3 English in GCSE in UK schools and speak fluent English. Makes no difference. They must have a test from an HO approved test provider AND LIUK if they are over 18 years of age.

Sir which one is easy to pass LIUK or English B1 for Husband and wife. You have to do both. It is not a choice of either one, it is mandatory to submit proof of both.

Regards
Sorry Miss.
My point is still needed your kind answer. Thanks

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:26 pm

CR001 wrote:

Regards
Thank you so much for your kind reply in red. I missed to read first.

Regards

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:28 pm

CR001 wrote:

Regards
Thank you so much for your kind reply in red. I missed to read first.

Regards

imaner
Iran

Post by imaner » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:52 pm

zeedi wrote:
CR001 wrote:ESOL is no longer accepted. They will have to do one of the approved HO tests on the HO approved test provider list.

All three children got Passed Level 3 English in GCSE in UK schools and speak fluent English. Sir which one is easy to pass LIUK or English B1 for Husband and wife. Children have no problem if need to do LIUK or B1.

Regards
Didn't you read the reply before your post? As CR001 said, it's not optional. they MUST take B1 and LIUK test.
about the children, the only thing HO accept as alternative to the B1 test is a university degree. Even if they have degree they still need to take LIUK test.

conclusion:
No matter if they're speak English fluently. THEY MUST take the B1 and LIUK test.

zeedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeedi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 am

imaner wrote:
zeedi wrote:

Regards
Didn't you read the reply before your post? As CR001 said, it's not optional. they MUST take B1 and LIUK test.
about the children, the only thing HO accept as alternative to the B1 test is a university degree. Even if they have degree they still need to take LIUK test.

conclusion:
No matter if they're speak English fluently. THEY MUST take the B1 and LIUK test.
Thank you so much.
Regards