ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requesting Residence card after EEA FP visa. Urgent help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Requesting Residence card after EEA FP visa. Urgent help

Post by Hamadaaa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:08 am

I am an Egyptian Man entered to uk and working with an EEA family permit which will expires in the middle of February and i would like to thank all the admins and members of this board as it was the best guide for me to get my EEA family permit visa.
i hope members to guide me through requesting residence as both of us are working since 3 months.
i downloaded the residence application and prepared most papers but needs guidance in some points

1. if it is important for my European wife to apply on same application for registry certificate or no need for this registration certificate

2. my mum is 67 years can i apply for her as extended eea or what ? i sent to her money for 3 months from here in uk to be dependent and should i do her application with me or wait till i get it then start her application

3. how could i do finger print?

4.is there any special proofs more than what i submitted for The visa itself

5 how could i convince my company that i am allowed to work as my visa will expire before getting residence

sorry for all that but it is really complicated

noajthan

Re: Requesting Residence card after EEA FP visa. Urgent help

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:05 am

Hamadaaa wrote:I am an Egyptian Man entered to uk and working with an EEA family permit which will expires in the middle of February and i would like to thank all the admins and members of this board as it was the best guide for me to get my EEA family permit visa.
i hope members to guide me through requesting residence as both of us are working since 3 months.
i downloaded the residence application and prepared most papers but needs guidance in some points

1. if it is important for my European wife to apply on same application for registry certificate or no need for this registration certificate

2. my mum is 67 years can i apply for her as extended eea or what ? i sent to her money for 3 months from here in uk to be dependent and should i do her application with me or wait till i get it then start her application

3. how could i do finger print?

4.is there any special proofs more than what i submitted for The visa itself

5 how could i convince my company that i am allowed to work as my visa will expire before getting residence

sorry for all that but it is really complicated
1) RCs are optional.

If wife applies she should use form EEA (QP)

2) Parents are not extended family members.
They are direct family members.

Where is mother?
If not in UK she needs to be residing in UK before applying for a RC.

3) Wait for invitation

4) Have you checked RC guidance?

5) Wait for COA.
Or company may do an ECS. They should know that.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:03 pm

1. as it is optional, do u think it is better for my wife to do EEA QP? I read that it is better to both apply in one envelope.

2.my non eea mum is living in Egypt and I hope she could come live with me. I understood from ur reply that she must here first. does tourist visa could help? or visit visa?

3.I read that I must go to post office to do finger print
, what is ur opinion? which invitation should I wait for?

4.I checked it.thx so much

5.I'm working for Amazon through an agency
. my visa will expire 15/2/2017. my wife is working with permanent contract. we didn't apply for residence yet. I don't wanna lose my job. do u think if Amazon did esc, I will pass it. they will know that I'm my wife is working. if not what should I do this month to keep my job.

Thx for ur reply and sorry for these too many questions

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:30 am

FP is not a visa, it is an entry clearance. Even once it expires, your right to live and work in the EU continues as it depends solely on your sponsor. A residence card is optional (but very useful). It doesn't grant or confer any rights itself.

You cannot do the biometric enrolment until you have received the invitation letter, and once you get it you simply go to any Post Office branch which has the biometric booth and they will tell you what to do.

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:51 am

Thank you sooo much for these valuable informations. I didn't notice that it isnt a visa. so the expiration date for entering uk.

what about my Egyptian mum? should I apply for her a visit visa then after coming apply again for residence for her? which kind of residence should I apply for?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:57 am

Hamadaaa wrote:Thank you sooo much for these valuable informations. I didn't notice that it isnt a visa. so the expiration date for entering uk.

what about my Egyptian mum? should I apply for her a visit visa then after coming apply again for residence for her? which kind of residence should I apply for?
If mother is your dependent (in EU context) she would be advised to enter UK on a FP rather than visit visa.

Start here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rmit-eun02

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:46 am

so my mum will get the same FP which I entered to Uk through it.
can u apply me with a link for EU context dependant parents in law for a European wife in order to check if my mum is eligible or not.

Thank you

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:49 am

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:17 am

Thank you bro for ur replies, it is really helpful for me.

salmuzeey

Post by salmuzeey » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Hamadaaa wrote:Thank you bro for ur replies, it is really helpful for me.
Bro I need your help whenu was fillin in the EEA FP application form what did you write under the Father and Mothers details under the family details.

Did you write your parents details as you are a non-eea national or instead used your in laws details.

Please reply urgently.

Regards

Salmuzeey

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:12 pm

salmuzeey wrote:
Hamadaaa wrote:Thank you bro for ur replies, it is really helpful for me.
Bro I need your help whenu was fillin in the EEA FP application form what did you write under the Father and Mothers details under the family details.

Did you write your parents details as you are a non-eea national or instead used your in laws details.

Please reply urgently.

Regards

Salmuzeey
Please continue to post in your own thread where you are already being given advice. Tagging your question onto another member's thread is unfair to the OP and causes confusion.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1443347
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:36 am

I wrote my dad and mums details. I can't understand why should I put my father's, mothers in law details. I did it normally

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:34 am

I applied for residence, it was received 26/1/2017 and they took the fees next day, 27/1/2017. will they send any registration no. As I need it urgently at work. when could any letter arrive as my work mentioned that once family permit expired they will end the contract.Thank you

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:45 am

My tenancy will be finished in 2 days. the agency refused to extend the tenancy as my EEA,FM expire by 23/4/2017.what should I do? is it right to let my wife rent a flat on her name only as she will live in it alone or do what? as all agencies ask about passports and mine is at the home office.
Thanks

MrSlyFox

Post by MrSlyFox » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello,
If your EEA Family permit is valid until 23/4/2016 it is proof of your right-to-rent till it expires. Be very insistent on your rights! If you extend your tenancy you shouldn't need to supply your passport as ID again once they have seen it, if you move then I suggest try the from bellow and read the right-to-rent guidance for other acceptable forms of Id.

There is a Form they should use if your documents are with the Home Office - https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ation.ofml

Right-to-Rent Guidance:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... idance.pdf

Hamadaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Hamadaaa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:24 am

Thank you for valuable information.
it will finish 23/2/2017.I found a private flat, not through an agency. Home office cut money for my application 27/1/2017, biometric letter arrived 11/2/2017. I did biometric 13/2/2017. hope get COA before 23/2.Thankyou again