ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Unrestricted CoS - How to Expedite

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

s29
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Unrestricted CoS - How to Expedite

Post by s29 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:56 am

Hi everyone,

My employer applied for an unrestricted CoS allocation on 6th December and we got a reply on January 9th stating that the justification was not sufficient for the home office to allocate one unrestricted CoS. We applied again for one unrestricted CoS on 9th January with detailed information for an allocation. Ever since we have been trying to reach priority no to expedite the process because my visa is expiring soon (end of this month). It looks like reaching the priority no is very difficult since the line is always busy.

Can anyone suggest me - is it possible to expedite the process by chasing them on email or calling on the business helpdesk no? I am really worried about the entire situation and seek any advice which will be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
S29

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 Unrestricted CoS - How to Expedite

Post by iworker » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 am

for this very purpose, they have introduced a way to expedite the process by paying. search guidance, employer pays for expedited service and gets the allocation result sooner.

s29
Newly Registered

Post by s29 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 am

iworker wrote:for this very purpose, they have introduced a way to expedite the process by paying. search guidance, employer pays for expedited service and gets the allocation result sooner.
Thank you for your reply! Is it the same priority service which costs £200 and needs to done via phone? If so- we have been trying to reach them since 9 am since the no starts working from 9. But surprisingly the no is always busy! Don't know how to expedite this process!! :(

mul5387
Newly Registered

Post by mul5387 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:12 am

Priority service where you pay £200 is not being very helpful for me either. My HR tried calling the service every day last week but phone is always busy. My visa is ending in less than 5 weeks now. Not sure what else we can do to expedite the CoS allocation. Any other suggestion from anyone?

s29
Newly Registered

Post by s29 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 pm

mul5387 wrote:Priority service where you pay £200 is not being very helpful for me either. My HR tried calling the service every day last week but phone is always busy. My visa is ending in less than 5 weeks now. Not sure what else we can do to expedite the CoS allocation. Any other suggestion from anyone?
I have been trying on this very no for at least 100 times a day. I sometimes feel this service is a complete waste! Geeting extremely worried for the allocation. Home office does not also mention anything about the timeline for the allocation. Completely clueless and scared!

s29
Newly Registered

Post by s29 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello all,

I have got my CoS today using the priority service (Called at least 50,000 times for past 3 weeks to get through). Applying my visa tomorrow.

Thanks

mul5387
Newly Registered

Post by mul5387 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:08 am

We applied on 9th Dec.

Yesterday we managed to contact priority service after 4 weeks of continuous attempts everyday.

The response from priority service was "The case has already been allocated to someone to deal with and we cannot get a priority line."

They gave a number for the immigration office for us to call however the response on this number was that there was nothing we can do, the case has been allocated to the case working team and can take up to 18 weeks to go through.

I hope we hear something over the next few days.

Anyone has any idea how long more shall it take now?