ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Caution declaration on ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jay70
Newly Registered

Caution declaration on ILR application

Post by Jay70 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Please help, I already apply for ILR about 3months myself and family on 5yrs continuous stay.I was granted discretionary leave to remain 2009 and extended again 2012 but I had caution in June 2007 - (Immigration issue-trying to open a bank account with a fake passport),which I believed its spent because it never showed or appeared on my CRB.Right I never declared it on my ILR application and because it's taking over 3months now I'm beginning to worry if my application is going to be refused based on this .Please can anyone shed more light on this or what to do next .Thanks

Casa

Re: Caution declaration on ILR application

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:43 pm

It may be refused as it should have been declared on the application.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:19 pm

wat was the caution for??

wat u did??
Casa wrote:It may be refused as it should have been declared on the application.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:34 pm

paru.org wrote:wat was the caution for??

wat u did??
Casa wrote:It may be refused as it should have been declared on the application.
Haven't you read Jay70's opening post :?: :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.