ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension refused over the director loan's agreement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mshahzad83
Newly Registered

Extension refused over the director loan's agreement

Post by mshahzad83 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:06 am

Hi,
My extension is refused because I did not clearly mention as the loan is "subordinated to third party creditors".
I am awarded all the points but not 20 points for investment. I am told in refusal

"The documents u have supplied to demonstrate the above do not meet the requirements as specified under Appendix A of the immigration rule because the loan agreement does not state that the loan in subordinate in favour of third-party creditors, as per requirements under paragraphs 46-SD (a)(111) (4)"

I have a right of AR. My director's loan agreement mentioned everything but unfortunately could not mention the words " subordinated to third party creditors ". Is anyone faced such a situation? In this situation shall I go for Admin Review or new application?

Thanks for help

iamcr01
Newly Registered

Re: Extension refused over the director loan's agreement

Post by iamcr01 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:06 am

My application was refused last week for same reason. Am making a fresh application now.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:32 am

mshahzad83 wrote:Hi,
My extension is refused because I did not clearly mention as the loan is "subordinated to third party creditors".

I have a right of AR. My director's loan agreement mentioned everything but unfortunately could not mention the words " subordinated to third party creditors ". Is anyone faced such a situation? In this situation shall I go for Admin Review or new application?

Thanks for help
On what basis do you think you have grounds for AR?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:58 am

Sorry for your refusal
AR will only buy time to recheck T 1 entrepreneur Rules, and prepare new application only re application will solved your issue.
But this time follow rules on your own, because at the end of the day this is your responsibility.
Double check you new director loan agreement before submission.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Very sad to learn that your application got refused just because of a small phrase you missed to mention which is very important one indeed.

In my opinion, the chance of decision getting upturned is very feeble unless you have mentioned that anywhere in other documents. You should focus preparing the new application bundle in the mean time.

mshahzad83 wrote:Hi,
I am awarded all the points but not 20 points for investment. I am told in refusal

"The documents u have supplied to demonstrate the above do not meet the requirements as specified under Appendix A of the immigration rule because the loan agreement does not state that the loan in subordinate in favour of third-party creditors, as per requirements under paragraphs 46-SD (a)(111) (4)"

Thanks for help

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:27 pm

You can do AR with old documents you submitted with initial application. So what chances are there to overturn decision with same documents?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:18 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice