ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunnysunny1994

Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Post by sunnysunny1994 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi,

I applied on SET (LR) on 16/06/2016
Money taken 17/06/2016
Biometrics on 02/08/2016
Biometrics done on 02/08/2016
Premium service upgrade applied in somewhere in November and refused by saying that my application not eligible at this time.
exceptional complex issue letter received on 21/11/16.

Now its been more than 7 months waiting for reply.I have some tax issues but i am not bothering now. I am not discouraging anyone but i heard even after amendments they can refuse ur visa. Different solicitors have different opinion. all Cases varies from person to person. In last 3 years i paid 35000 Tax only as Paye. I am so fed up that i am thinking of withdraw my application.

Well good luck to everyone. Just request for senior members of this forum please dont blocked the threat if someone dont know where to write then please guide them. We all here for guidance and advice.

Thank you everyone.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application raises exceptionally complex issues

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Please continue in your existing topic where you are already receiving responses.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1433968
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.