ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent ext refused (caseworker error) Applied for AR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Desai
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Ent ext refused (caseworker error) Applied for AR

Post by Desai » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:45 am

Hi there,
We applied TIER 1- ILR (10 jobs creation basis)
We have a confusion regarding evidencing the Investment here that when we showed current policy guide and asked accountant to mention [b]our names and investment with 50% shareholding each[/b] next to Directors' Lone Account heading in the annual accounts and the management accounts.
He replied us that DIRECTORS' LONE ACCOUNT heading is enough in the financial accounts NOTES and our name with our signs are in Directors' Report For the Year End xxxxx page and no need to mention further and these reports are the acceptable standard reports which is made for directors too.

secondly While arranging all papers for submission, the personal bank statements (me and My wife) misplaced and we sent only bank statement copies as I thought it is the requirement of SET(O) Section 5 Financing; We have sent our docs last Thursday. One of my friends advises us we can re-sent the amended annual account sets and original personal bank statements before Biometric / figure prints which would be acceptable.

Please advise/ suggest with your opinion /experience if there is .......

Thanks

cappachino
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Ent ext refused (caseworker error) Applied for AR

Post by cappachino » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Desai wrote:Hi there,
We applied TIER 1- ILR (10 jobs creation basis)
We have a confusion regarding evidencing the Investment here that when we showed current policy guide and asked accountant to mention our names and investment with 50% shareholding each next to Directors' Lone Account heading in the annual accounts and the management accounts.
He replied us that DIRECTORS' LONE ACCOUNT heading is enough in the financial accounts NOTES and our name with our signs are in Directors' Report For the Year End xxxxx page and no need to mention further and these reports are the acceptable standard reports which is made for directors too.

secondly While arranging all papers for submission, the personal bank statements (me and My wife) misplaced and we sent only bank statement copies as I thought it is the requirement of SET(O) Section 5 Financing; We have sent our docs last Thursday. One of my friends advises us we can re-sent the amended annual account sets and original personal bank statements before Biometric / figure prints which would be acceptable.

Please advise/ suggest with your opinion /experience if there is .......

Thanks
If you have mentioned your name in the accountants notes it should be fine.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bajo85
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by bajo85 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:06 am

points for investment are not awarded, if applicants' full name is not shown in the accounts

Director's George Philips Loan Account

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:27 pm

bajo85 wrote:points for investment are not awarded, if applicants' full name is not shown in the accounts

Director's George Philips Loan Account

Points of Investment wont be awarded if Directors name is missing in account [full name] and or not signed.

If you mentioning full name in notes section of creditors like your above example ' Director's George Philips Loan Account' like this, I think it is fine.

Desai
Newly Registered

Post by Desai » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:23 pm

No. Not mentioned
Is it Ok if resent the accounts docs now with biometric reference numbers?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Desai wrote:No. Not mentioned
Is it Ok if resent the accounts docs now with biometric reference numbers?
No you cannot add documents during AR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Desai
Newly Registered

Post by Desai » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Alhamdullah ILRs- cards (both team members with our dependents) have been granted today. it took 2 months for the decision. No VAT registered. No interview, no call, no visit etc....
Thanks to everyone and this website/board for the help and assistance.

BR
Hassan

gauravagrawal84
Newly Registered

Post by gauravagrawal84 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Hey brother congratulations for getting ilr. I am too planning to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa 200k route from India but my business partner is from Egypt. we both had met in UK. We plan to apply for the visa from our respective countries with his money in a UK account and mine in my Indian account. Can u please suggest a good solicitor that can make a strong application for us.

Also we plan to take over an existing restaurant where 5 people are already working so for accelerated ilr will we have to show that we created jobs for another 10 taking the employee count to 15? As such we plan to renovate the complete restaurant, change it's name, complete decor, menu and also replace 3 out of the 5 staff so will it be called a new business or existing business.

All these jobs will obviously be at minimum wage standard so will that still be fine for accelerated ilr in case we are able to show 10 jobs creation?

Thanks,
Gaurav

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:52 pm

gauravagrawal84 wrote:Hey brother congratulations for getting ilr. I am too planning to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa 200k route from India but my business partner is from Egypt. we both had met in UK. We plan to apply for the visa from our respective countries with his money in a UK account and mine in my Indian account. Can u please suggest a good solicitor that can make a strong application for us.

Also we plan to take over an existing restaurant where 5 people are already working so for accelerated ilr will we have to show that we created jobs for another 10 taking the employee count to 15? As such we plan to renovate the complete restaurant, change it's name, complete decor, menu and also replace 3 out of the 5 staff so will it be called a new business or existing business.

All these jobs will obviously be at minimum wage standard so will that still be fine for accelerated ilr in case we are able to show 10 jobs creation?

Thanks,
Gaurav
This is NOT your thread. Your plan has already been discussed in your own thread and has many flaws. You are not allowed to share solicitor details here :!: