ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varying app from T1G to ILR to ILR(LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khanbabarkhan
Newly Registered

Varying app from T1G to ILR to ILR(LR)

Post by Khanbabarkhan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi
I posted my tier 1 gen to ILR applicatipn by post on 18th June 2016. On 23rd september 2016 i completed my 10 years. I have varied my application by post from tier 1 gen to ILR to ILR long residency on 8th Feb 2017. I have tax amendments for 2010-11 and 2012-13. That are declared before submitting first application in june 2016. I have followiny questions.
1: by varying my applicatioj does it effect my right of work?
2: what are chances of getting ILR approved on long residency with tax amendments?
Please advise.
Thanks
M.k

zimba
Mood:

Re: Varying app from T1G to ILR to ILR(LR)

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:26 am

Why do you think that varying to SET(LR) means that your tax discrepancies will be ignored given that part of that 10 year legal stay has been Tier 1G ?
If you have received/extended Tier 1G based on incorrect/inaccurate tax returns, then varying to 10 year ILR makes no difference.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Khanbabarkhan
Newly Registered

Post by Khanbabarkhan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi Zimba 88.
Thanks for the reply. I have varied just to keep my right of work active as if you get refusal on T1 gen you lose right of work and right of appeal too.

SM03KUW
Newly Registered

Post by SM03KUW » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 am

Khanbabarkhan wrote:
Hi
I posted my tier 1 gen to ILR applicatipn by post on 18th June 2016. On 23rd september 2016 i completed my 10 years. I have varied my application by post from tier 1 gen to ILR to ILR long residency on 8th Feb 2017. I have tax amendments for 2010-11 and 2012-13. That are declared before submitting first application in june 2016. I have followiny questions.
1: by varying my applicatioj does it effect my right of work?
2: what are chances of getting ILR approved on long residency with tax amendments?
Please advise.
Thanks
M.k
Hi Mk,

Have you heard anything from HO after variation?
I am in kind of same situation, is there any chance HO can overlook variation and give decision based on previous application?

Thanks

SM03KUW
Newly Registered

Post by SM03KUW » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:00 am

Khanbabarkhan wrote:Hi Zimba 88.
Thanks for the reply. I have varied just to keep my right of work active as if you get refusal on T1 gen you lose right of work and right of appeal too.
Hi Khanbabarkhan,

How long did it take for variation?
Thanks