ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRITISH NATURALIZATION APPLICATION INQUIRIES

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mati2345
Newly Registered

BRITISH NATURALIZATION APPLICATION INQUIRIES

Post by mati2345 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are well. I am planning to apply for BC next month. In addition, I have few queries to find answers to them. It will be much appreciated if someone helps me answering them please.

1) I met the long residency requirement which is living for more than 10 years and having my ILR 2 years ago.
However, I do not know my parents (DOBS) FULLY. I know the years but not the days and months. Will it be a problem? Do I need to attach a cover letter with reasons?

2) I was checking my Credit report and found out that I had a CCJ SINCE MARCH 2016 on my name and I have missed the month deadline and I am on a DMP plan since November 2016 as I was out of work for some time. . I have made the payment for my CCJ and now it says satisfied Judgement. I have also contacted the court and asked for a certificate which they said I will be getting it in a week or so. Do I need to mention having a CCJ on my file even its paid and do I need to attach the certificate with the application? Do I need to mention being on DMP PLAN?

Many Thanks in advance for you help. :) :)

blessedtoday

Re: BRITISH NATURALIZATION APPLICATION INQUIRIES

Post by blessedtoday » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:27 am

1, Are you not able to get your parents DOB's from family members?

mati2345
Newly Registered

Re: BRITISH NATURALIZATION APPLICATION INQUIRIES

Post by mati2345 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

Thank you so much for your replay blessed today.

Unfortunately, I will not be able for many personal reasons.