ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required - Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Explorer0055
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Required - Naturalisation

Post by Explorer0055 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi All,

I am due to apply for my naturalisation in a few days, but i am in a dilemma. I have a CCJ over uni fees which I did not disclose on my ILR application. It is over 7 years old and does not show up on my credit history or trustonline. but it is still not settled and i am still paying them. i am very worried about it and I am not sure what to do. I would really appreciate if someone could please advise me how to deal with this situation, i am really lost and anxious.

Thanks

Explorer0055
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Help Required - Naturalisation

Post by Explorer0055 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:44 am

anyone ?

blessedtoday

Re: Urgent Help Required - Naturalisation

Post by blessedtoday » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 pm

To get BC good character is one of the requirements that must be met. There are some cases of people being denied BC due to lack of good character.

I suggest you apply for your BC and answer the questions truthfully on the AN form and wait for the case workers decision, try not to worry about it and i wish you the best in your application