ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused about SET(P) Section3 Dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imaner
Iran

confused about SET(P) Section3 Dependants

Post by imaner » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 am

Hi all,
My partner arrived in the UK in 2012, she was granted 5-year refugee status and now she's about to apply for settlement as her visa expires next month. Our son was born in 2013 and he got his British passport once I got my settlement. I'm also waiting for my naturalisation approval.

My question is that does she need to fill in the section3 which is about the dependents? I read the guidance and almost sure that she doesn't need to fill in this part but at the beginning of section duidance it is written "Section 3 must be completed in full in all cases where you have family living with you in the UK".

Your advices are greatly appreciated :wink:

imaner
Iran

Re: confused about SET(P) Section3 Dependants

Post by imaner » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Can someone help please?