ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1Ent Entry Clearance and house sharing

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

T1Ent Entry Clearance and house sharing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am back on this forum after almost 3 to 4 years.

My brother is applying for Entry Clearance as T1Ent. He has 5 family members including him.

I live in a semi-detached house with three bedrooms, one converted attic bedroom, one sitting room and one guest room.

I have a family of 5 people and the youngest one is 15 years old.

My brother said that if he gets the visa, he will come to my house and then we will look for a rented house and then he can move to the rented accommodation. The reason for doing this is no one knows the exact time UKVI will take to decide the result of Entry Clearance application and any private landlord is not going to hold the house for this much long.

Need advise if he can share my house details as his accommodation for entry clearance.

Though the IDI states that only family can share same Spam and toilet facilities. So in case, of real brother and his family will this be allowed, or UKVI will consider him as a separate family.

Thanks,
The question is... to be or not to be....

seasky
BANNED

Re: T1Ent Entry Clearance and house sharing

Post by seasky » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 pm

zahid.ali.anwar wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am back on this forum after almost 3 to 4 years.

My brother is applying for Entry Clearance as T1Ent. He has 5 family members including him.

I live in a semi-detached house with three bedrooms, one converted attic bedroom, one sitting room and one guest room.

I have a family of 5 people and the youngest one is 15 years old.

My brother said that if he gets the visa, he will come to my house and then we will look for a rented house and then he can move to the rented accommodation. The reason for doing this is no one knows the exact time UKVI will take to decide the result of Entry Clearance application and any private landlord is not going to hold the house for this much long.

Need advise if he can share my house details as his accommodation for entry clearance.

Though the IDI states that only family can share same Spam and toilet facilities. So in case, of real brother and his family will this be allowed, or UKVI will consider him as a separate family.

Thanks,
When I applied for t1-ent it did not ask me for where I would be accommodated after entry (which was hotel for 3 months....). Where in the current form does it ask this?