ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application and Some Concerns

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

atikur

Naturalisation Application and Some Concerns

Post by atikur » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I am in ILR based on 10 years route and have applied (exactly after 1yea of granting ILR) for naturalisation on 15th Dec 2016, Biometric done on 23rd Dec 2016. People applied around that time has started receiving the result now.
I have some concerns. back in 8/9 years ago I applied for the student visa extension and did mistake filling the bank card details. so HO had to send it back for the correction. I have done this same mistake twice.
1st time i had still valid visa when HO return my application, so before visa expires i sent the correct bank details and made valid application.

In regards to second application when HO returned me the application i think it was around 15days later of the visa expired. I have managed to correct whatever needed to be corrected and subsequently received the visa

So my concern is can HO count it as an overstaying and put me under Good character section to refuse my Naturalisation. Please someone help me out.

atikur

Re: Naturalisation Application and Some Concerns

Post by atikur » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Can someone reply me please.

blessedtoday

Re: Naturalisation Application and Some Concerns

Post by blessedtoday » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:37 am

atikur wrote:Hi Guys,

I am in ILR based on 10 years route and have applied (exactly after 1yea of granting ILR) for naturalisation on 15th Dec 2016, Biometric done on 23rd Dec 2016. People applied around that time has started receiving the result now.
I have some concerns. back in 8/9 years ago I applied for the student visa extension and did mistake filling the bank card details. so HO had to send it back for the correction. I have done this same mistake twice.
1st time i had still valid visa when HO return my application, so before visa expires i sent the correct bank details and made valid application.

In regards to second application when HO returned me the application i think it was around 15days later of the visa expired. I have managed to correct whatever needed to be corrected and subsequently received the visa

So my concern is can HO count it as an overstaying and put me under Good character section to refuse my Naturalisation. Please someone help me out.
The only way to know is for you to wait for your decision letter to come, it will be up to your caseworker to grant your application or not