ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

frank8292
Newly Registered

ILR documents question

Post by frank8292 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi all

i just have some question need help

- We need create 2 new full time jobs at last 2 years before we submit extension form (for ILR )
or we can take 2 full time jobs we already submitted before (first 3 year time)

- Knowledge of life and language part :
" by passing both the life in the uk test and holding english speaking and listening qualification at level b1"

can we using degree touch in english to qualify this ?

- how much we have to pay for health service

thank you very much

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: ILR documents question

Post by sm12 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 pm

You need to create the jobs again in the extension period. You cannot reuse the evidence from the first three years. If your employees continue working for you after being granted extension and they work for a year each, then that is fine.
You can take advantage of the transitional agreement again if you made your initial application before April 2014.

Yes, you can use your degree that you got in the UK to meet the English requirements.
You still need to take the Life in the UK test.

You don't have to pay the health surcharge.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:42 pm

2 jobs for one year. Just like pre extension.

Transitional rules still apply.

Can continue with same emloyees (sort of best way)

English u can rely on previous application

KOL test.

vfinancials

Post by vfinancials » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:10 pm

sm12 wrote:You need to create the jobs again in the extension period. You cannot reuse the evidence from the first three years. If your employees continue working for you after being granted extension and they work for a year each, then that is fine.
You can take advantage of the transitional agreement again if you made your initial application before April 2014.
I have two tricky question..

If the same employees are moving forward...

1. Would they count employment period of Application decision gap. In my friend case, that is about 6 months and in my case that is 2 months.. So these 6 or 2 months can be used as in new employment?

2. Previous employees Starter date will not appear on FPS/RTI, do we need to submit their FPS from the date that shows starter date?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:21 pm

vfinancials wrote:
sm12 wrote:You need to create the jobs again in the extension period. You cannot reuse the evidence from the first three years. If your employees continue working for you after being granted extension and they work for a year each, then that is fine.
I have two tricky question..

If the same employees are moving forward...

1. Would they count employment period of Application decision gap. In my friend case, that is about 6 months and in my case that is 2 months.. So these 6 or 2 months can be used as in new employment?

2. Previous employees Starter date will not appear on FPS/RTI, do we need to submit their FPS from the date that shows starter date?

1. No. If, for example, someone gets the extension approved on 1st March 2017, then you must show the 24 months of employment from 1st March 2017. The time that you were waiting for the decision cannot be used at the time of your ILR application.

2. Yes, it will be best to submit the FPS/RTI in which the starter date can be seen.

frank8292
Newly Registered

Post by frank8292 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Yes, you can use your degree that you got in the UK to meet the English requirements.

Many thank for that
do we still using same application form as the first extension ?
as i can see in this form it still require for IHS number ?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:05 pm

frank8292 wrote:

Many thank for that
do we still using same application form as the first extension ?
as i can see in this form it still require for IHS number ?

No worries.

Do you mean the form for the ILR application? For that you will use the SET(O) ILR form, assuming you are applying on the basis of 5 years of residence on Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -11-16.pdf

If you are applying on the basis of 10 years of legal residence in the UK, then you will use SET(LR).
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-16.pdf